World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Jaded judgements

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Early openers not getting too carried away: Kiwis -0.9%, Aussies +0.7%, Sth Korea +0.2% and Nikkers closed.

Consumer Discretionary +1.7% is leading Aussie sectors followed by Healthcare and IT both +1.3%.

t?s=%5ENZ50

t?s=%5EAORD

w?s=%5EAORD

All Ords declined for the rest of the day closing flat.  Consumer Discretionary +1.2%, Healthcare +1.4% and IT +1.1% did ok but for the rest it was pretty ordinary.

Similar story in Asia: China +1.4%, Honkers +0.2%, India -0.1% and Singers -0.7%.

On to UK/Europe:

image;size=239x110

image;size=239x110

image;size=239x110

Albert Einstein once said: “If the bee disappears from the surface of the earth, man would have no more than four years to live. No more bees, no more pollination … no more men!”

http://www.huffingto..._n_3203677.html

Another hidden source of exponential inflation coming to YOUR doorstep.

I'm confident Monsatan has a profitable angle on this.

My tweet storm this AM.

Lee_Adler @TimAeppel @nirajc @Reddy This isn't rocket science but the BLS hopelessly confuses the issue with the insanity of seasonal adjustment.about 1 minute ago · reply · retweet · favorite

Lee_Adler @TimAeppel @nirajc @ReddyWithholding data last month showed that the BLS number was way too low. I said so then.pic.twitter.com/2wTxDkAc7R2 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite

Lee_Adler @TimAeppel @nirajc @Reddy The BLS says it's 100k. No doubt will be revised up sharply next month too. wp.me/p2r1d8-EPk4 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite

Lee_Adler Whoever said that withholding data suggested weak jobs number doesn't know how to read the wh data. wp.me/p2r1d8-EPk6 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite

Lee_Adler @NickTimiraos In multifamily, not single family. It's A Housing "Recovery" In Orwellian Terms - Here's The Realitywp.me/p2r1d8-EkK9 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite

Lee_Adler Last two months revised up a total of 124,000. The withholding data was right, BLS flash # wrong, like every month.wp.me/p2r1d8-ER812 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite

Final end-stage bull market maniacal rocketshot in progress?

Back of the envelope calculation gives me about a 30% increase in margin debt from this point.

I'm really impressed with you Doc.

Thanks. 

Archived