B4 The Bell, Humpday June 9

Guest libertas
Yup Greg is right on-wanna be happy if you are young-learn a trade!

My youngest is graduating from high school today. He is a skilled welder and machinist from robotics competition and auto. He is going to university in the fall, and was planning on hanging out for the summer. Then his girlfriend offered him the opportunity to accompany her and her family on a vacation trip if he paid his way. On finding out I wasn't paying, he decided he needed a summer job. He visited two metal shops. The first one hemmed and hawed but need to check with the boss, the second one gave him a test and hired him on the spot. Job search time one hour.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yup Greg is right on-wanna be happy if you are young-learn a trade!

My youngest is graduating from high school today. He is a skilled welder and machinist from robotics competition and auto. He is going to university in the fall, and was planning on hanging out for the summer. Then his girlfriend offered him the opportunity to accompany her and her family on a vacation trip if he paid his way. On finding out I wasn't paying, he decided he needed a summer job. He visited two metal shops. The first one hemmed and hawed but need to check with the boss, the second one gave him a test and hired him on the spot. Job search time one hour.

The young man made the right decision. Hope he keeps the hormones

under control. :D

I disagree BDK-I doubt 1128 will hold, aside from the technical damage done-Uranus goes retrograde overnight-Piggy won't like that at all! ;)

well...u may well be correct since I've gotten each day so far..except the gap up this A.M. and I am due to be very very wrong :o

but I will know what to do tommorow if I am...cause I see us going down into OPEX as u know...If we hold SPX1129 or DOW10373, SOX 472 then I will also know what to do.

REPOST for past 3 days

================

I think we c :

Tue: UP

Wed: DOWN

Thurday: UP [da top till after OPEX]

Friday : Da Great Communicator's long farewell

Like I mentioned earlier I think we will fail to regain the Mar03 uptrend line on the SPX at approx >1150[or have false break above it] and then decline into OPEX friday. I expect the Bradley 6/17 +-3days to be a ST top so we could top on Tues or OPEX Fri but unlikely imo.

After OPEX fri I expect the rally will resume regaining the Mar 03 uptrend line by June 30th Iraqi handover date. I also think the Fed will raise by 0.25 or NOT at all...1.75 is priced in by the end of the yr according to da Fed Fund futures !!

ONE CAVEAT: The decline mentioned above could turn out to be a mere side ways ..slightly down move to 1130-35maximum

Tomlinson blieves that the ships where sent out to save them from a port attack (nuke). By the way, He called for 6-11 as being an potential attack day weeks ago.

tomlinson musta POOPED himself when he found out they were closing the markets on 6-11!!!!!!

Tomlinson blieves that the ships where sent out to save them from a port attack (nuke). By the way, He called for 6-11 as being an potential attack day weeks ago.

tomlinson musta POOPED himself when he found out they were closing the markets on 6-11!!!!!!

if it were going to happen, I assume we'd see high put..........to.......

4:05pm 06/09/04 CME rescinds plan to extend Thursday's trading session By Kate Gibson

CHICAGO (CBS.MW) -- The Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME: news, chart, profile) said Wednesday it is dropping plans to extend trading hours for interest-rate and foreign-exchange products Thursday. The move comes in response to the Labor Department's earlier announcement that it would delay indefinitely the release of the producer price index for May.

totally agree with brian, tasty astro period for a reversal, right around pretty much now.

uranus turns retrograde, and saturn conjuncts the USA sun late tomorrow night and GWB's sun after the weekend. considerable potential for a sudden, sobering development here.

Archived