Desperate Measures

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh. Richard Russell laid out the basics SNOT 'long' ago of what you are hinting at.

The BARE will try to find the URL FURya.

Appreciate any and all wisdom at this point. I'm now questioning my own existence. Am I real, or am I actually sitting in a box full of protoplasm hooked up with tubes and wires supplying my electrical energy to the matrix?

K wave

Which way to the ribbon charts?

Paste the following into a new browser window (without the quote marks). To change the stock, change the part where it says "chart=ibm" to the symbol of your choice.

"http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/SharpChartv05.ServletDriver?chart=ibm,uu[g,a]ehllyiay[d120][pc1!c8!c13!c21!c34!c55!c72!c89!c144!c200!c233!c289!][vc60][ill14!la12,26,9][J2643169,Y]"

K wave

Which way to the ribbon charts?

Paste the following into a new browser window (without the quote marks). To change the stock, change the part where it says "chart=ibm" to the symbol of your choice.

"http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/SharpChartv05.ServletDriver?chart=ibm,uu[g,a]ehllyiay[d120][pc1!c8!c13!c21!c34!c55!c72!c89!c144!c200!c233!c289!][vc60][ill14!la12,26,9][J2643169,Y]"

Tanks a load! May the stool be with you :D

Every OPEX that I can remember, there was bounce off significant shport/resistance. Will close 1/2 SPX putsthis AM fairly soon after open. Holding IBM puts, both good $, but getting slammed on XAU (took full position at 76).

Bonds are the story, but I continue to believe this market has another upleg, which will fall short of recent highs. Next week will tell the true tale (down). Until then, ANYTHING can happen. I expect a MSFT blowout - they've got enough cash to make their earnings look any way they want them to.

When does MSFT report? TIA

Every OPEX that I can remember, there was bounce off significant shport/resistance. Will close 1/2 SPX putsthis AM fairly soon after open. Holding IBM puts, both good $, but getting slammed on XAU (took full position at 76).  

Bonds are the story, but I continue to believe this market has another upleg, which will fall short of recent highs. Next week will tell the true tale (down). Until then, ANYTHING can happen. I expect a MSFT blowout - they've got enough cash to make their earnings look any way they want them to.

When does MSFT report? TIA

Tonight. so does XLNX.

Archived