The Honest Money Act

shorts are burying themselves today.  those that sold 1k+ are just damn happy to have profits the way the past 4 months have been.  covering near support.

The only way I've made money lately is daytrading options (index putz and callz). I also buy, at the close, a deep out of the money position in the direction of the closing trend, which will reverse itself sometime during the next day. Its worked for three cycles so far; won't last forever. Just following the MA's and trend lines for now.

You can short a boring market if you think like an all-powerful, highly malicious, deeply distrubed criminal.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My s.t. timing stinks so I do not know when, but todays action sets up for the major failure at 965. After all who would hold a short if/when we revisit that level?

I don't think so, 962 should support if we get to it....sometime. I think this may drag out for quite a long rounded beast like the Nickme '93. We may not drop substantially until September. I don't really know though....schizo market.

....986-987 for a 1-day cycle peak?...down in the morning tomorrow and then up to higher highs?

...haven't a clue...check the Anals. :P :D :P B)

Wat, Wait, we made a mistake!

Commerce Fixes Error in Economic Report

An error in a government economic report caused spending on construction projects in June to be underestimated. Construction spending rose last month by 0.3 percent as opposed to being flat, the Commerce Department (news - web sites) said Monday.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...conomic_error_2

Hell yeah, thats the ticket.

Don't you think Sadam is too old for meeting the demands of 42 virgins ?

I hope we find out real soon Al.

Just got back from an almost 2 hour meeting with Mr. Slate et.al.

Wow, what an afternoon here while I was gone.

Don't worry Depends. You will have another shot at it. I'd wait until Hussein meets the 42 virgins though. You may want to see how many virgins John Chambers meets up with as well. I do think the CSCO report will be a "sell the history" sort of situation. It's run up so much recently in anticiiiiiiiiiiii

pation.

Archived