The Grovenators

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

from Sinclair

Seeing the extreme drop in the purchase of US Treasury instruments scares the hell out of me. Is there a link between the extreme contraction in monetary aggregates, along with the hard drop-off in foreign money flowing into the US, and the unwillingness of lending institutions to continue the exponential increase in consumer debt?

Why are we talking about Sinclair when good ole Doc has been calling attention to this for three months? :huh:

You heard it here first. Get the news before it's news!

15 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $2.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!

Sorry Doc. I subscribe to the anals and YES your message has been there for all to see. Congratulations are in order.

OVTI up 4 pre-market on earnings - interesting chart:

daclyyay[dc][pc62!c200!f][vc60][iUb14!La12,26,9]&pref=G]OVTI 6 mo

Wasn't this a PileDriver pick from a while back?

FWIW, weekly jobless claims fall to lowest since Feb '01 according to the favorite infomercial web site - 355,000 which is down 15,000 for w/e 11/15. 4wkMA down 9,000 to 367,250.

In other news, new blasts in Istanbul - at least 25 dead...

Tanks LLD! And now...

a number....

Start spreadin' the noooze!

I'm leavin' today!

I want to be a part of it

Stool York Stool York!

If I can make it there, I'll make it anywhere!

It's up to you Stool York, Stool York!

Take it away Stoolies :P

from Sinclair

Seeing the extreme drop in the purchase of US Treasury instruments scares the hell out of me. Is there a link between the extreme contraction in monetary aggregates, along with the hard drop-off in foreign money flowing into the US, and the unwillingness of lending institutions to continue the exponential increase in consumer debt?

Why are we talking about Sinclair when good ole Doc has been calling attention to this for three months? :huh:

You heard it here first. Get the news before it's news!

15 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $2.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!

Sounds like Sinclair is a subscriber! :D

Interesting how GSE were cutting back last month while housing sales were pretty strong. Maybe they saw in real time foreigners were dumping agency securities then.

Seems like it is getting harder and harder for the credit bubble to expand, and the money supply looks like at best it will hold steady - if not continuing lower.

Archived