Why Is Arch Scared? Are The Astros Crying Out?

Hoodwinked

I wonder why not many do consider a terrorist attack at christmas. If those insane assfornicateers really hate the christians and the western world and if they have a sack they make a major attack on christmas eve. First christmas is a big christian event but also the time of the year were monster style capitalist buying "terror" goes on. So fo the bin ladens of this earth christams is the perfect time to make an attack.

Actually, the most endearing attributes of Christmas are pagan in origin. That could really get the Jihadists going.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

went hunting for event triggers and ended up in some new territory and am just now sorting it out (hood, got your email, had company for 3 days that just left....had difficulty making the bush-usa composite chart 'speak' through study of midpoints or eclipses).

hades is a uranian or trans-neptunian 'unseen planet' or 'sensitive point' which has been associated with energies that are obscure, subtle, and profound (note that in astrology, pluto and hades are NOT one and the same, as they are in some mythological traditions). negative symbolism traditionally associated with hades includes gloom, affliction, disease, waste, filth, disfigurement or mutilation, evil, danger, misfortune, sociopathy, trauma, phobias, and nightmares. princess di had a relocational hades line conjunct paris within 20 miles, and hades was rising (exactly conjunct the ascendant) in the chart of her crash.

more evolved examples of hades energy are shamanism, recycling, cleansing to promote continued health, and the icon of the phoenix rising eternally from its own ashes. astrologer l. blake finley suggests that "hades raises the question, 'can we all move forward as a human race if we neglect the needs and development of humanity as a whole?'"

so, two things:

1) in the usa birthchart, hades was conjunct the usa mars (war, aggression) in gemini (duplicity) in the 7th house (partners and open enemies) on september 11th, within 8 minutes of arc. at this time, hades (at 21gem31) was making the first of five passes over this spot. the second pass was early oct 01, the third was late jun 02, and the fourth is....later this week, 21 dec 02 (the fifth and last is next may). hades conjuncts the usa mars exactly on 29 dec 02.

2) george w. bush has hades on his midheaven (public or career point). i was shocked to discover this, but not surprised, if that makes sense. in any case, his hades (at 25ari39) is being sextiled (aspected well) by both saturn (the status quo) and uranus (sudden developments)....and those sextiles are both exact today, 16 dec 02.

so, in symbolic summary, i am hoping that this week does not see the status quo and sudden new developments cooperating to support george w. bush's successful public expression of his hades energy....and that transiting hades does not stimulate the usa into more warlike, duplicitous behavior that involves both its partners & enemies between now and the end of the year.

as a footnote, we had a doozy of an eclipse this summer which involved hades, and we had another eclipse last week....neither of which, it could be argued, have had trigger events to activate or release their energy. i'm currently doing some work on possible dates and plan to post shortly.

hey hood (& any/everyone)-

let's compare notes on locations and how we're getting them. i'm looking at some linemaps for the two eclipses and seeing what appears to be some strong west coast stuff, for both of them.

4 feb 03 in particular concerns me - mars conjuncts the december eclipse degree and this conjunction is on the nadir for san diego and all points north at the same longitude (115w59).

also, the jun 02 eclipse has a neptune on the nadir (in uranus-ruled aquarius, with uranus also in the 4th) for vancouver, seattle, portland, that longitude. neptune (water) on nadir (home) is often a signature for floods, flooded basements, etc. was thinking maybe a tectonic shift causing high water in coastal areas. also....there's a uranus asc / saturn nadir latitude crossing at 51n46, so in a wild grope i thought maybe epicenter on that lat/long - 150 miles north of vancouver (???).

i hate to post shit like this without any real track record with geo events. don't want to upset anyone.

that 4 feb thing is bugging me.

ok-

phat

p.s. hood, how's your pain pill consumption these days?

Phat Im doing much better, tanks for asking. I try to never take them, but before big weather changes or whatever I usually go down for the count for few days. Sorry if some of the posts got goofey :P

YeeHaaaa :blink:

Phat in an earlier post I mentioned that I don't play by the rules concerning the maps. Most say this planet causes this and that planet causes that. I just try to find the major signature and track the lines of the planet involved. I have found that once a line has been established, occurring triggers concerning the planets involved will repeatedly activate the line.

An example would be Dubyas Mars over Afghanistan. Once activated it is always there. It may go neutral at times, but another trigger is always around the corner. It activated with those oil deals back in the 90s. Yeah its about an oil pipeline there too.

The locations you mentioned have been on my radar for some time.

I have been wondering when they would trigger. The one that's still bugging me is the line on the Idaho border with Washington and Oregon. The area you mentioned is beyond "hot". All those micro quakes off the coast of Oregon are a big tell.

When I put this up

"Coastal flooding, large earthquakes & possible tidal waves. Large movement of ocean water". All of this is active around the solstice.

This was not my call, but after studying it, I disagreed with the locations. Lets face it, none of us can do it all. We would be working 24/7

Most did not mention the West Coast. If you look at the Uranus ASC, Jupiter DSC, & Pluto MH....12/19/02...how could they not be in play? They are also in very tight travel exactly over Vancouver and Seattle. :o

Phat your work is sound. Don't worry about any ego problems from me. Death to the ego....it only leads to ruin and prevents us from learning. We have got to be willing to learn from others. I think the biggest part of what we do is trusting our instincts. If the reading does not feel right....it probably isn't. Some of my best calls have been made by "going out on a limb." You try and talk yourself out of what you are seeing and you keep being drawn back to what you feel is the right call, even when it does not fit the "cookbook"

Phat we expose ourselves for ridicule every time we make a call. <_< At least we put the work out there to be examined. I am humbled every time my calls hit. It amazes me the divine science we have been left caretakers of.

U2 put it best

" If you want to kiss the sky, you gotta learn how to kneel"

thanks hood. and there's nothing goofy about the weather/pill business....known lots of folks like that, moreover any pending climatic or geo changes have an energetic component of some sort (like the radio interference before an earthquake)....so if that's a leading indicator for you, you're a step ahead. we need all the coalmine canaries we can get.

and amen to trusting instincts. works every time (especially with timing on opening new positions, for me, i've got about 30 planets in aries)....challenge is often to quiet the noise and just listen to those instincts.

that said, early feb is really troubling me, in particular for the so cal area (got fam there too :( ). and re the WA/OR line, have a growing feeling that mt rainier may do a mt st helens. from digging a bit, i gather i've got some company on this, incl scallion, who has a notable track record with earthquakes.

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Okay you guys, You're trying to freak me out, right? I can walk 5 minutes to the beach, and see Rainier, large as life. I close on my house on the third of February,and planned to move out of state, on the fourth. (away from direction of Mt.Rainier) Should I try to leave on the third? Just how hot is this area? Do I have a guardian angel working overtime?

Hoodwinked, When you get really achey, try a teaspoonful of baking soda, or bicarbonate of soda mixed with 8 ounces of water. ( unless you have high blood pressure) It neutralizes acids, thereby reducing inflammation, and makes weather change a bit more bear-able. It's not recommended by professionals, because noone can make any money on it. Let me know if it makes any difference.

Assteroid {love the name} Check this site out

http://www.dominantstar.com/faqs.htm

Talked with him for about three hours one night. His work is ground breaking. I spent a bunch of time with it and it is very sound.

He came up with the line of "least aspected planet", the line being the planet path of said planet with the least amount of major aspects. Read some of the Bio's...its amazing what happens to people when they hit certain locations. The lines activate not just for locations but also for individuals. You have one line that is aspected different than your neighbor. You can both go through the same event, but experience a different outcome.

Kennedy"s Pluto {Death and resurrection} over Dallas. Dubyas Mars over Afghanistan etc. Its a good read. I know I sent this site to BlackBelt in a PM {where is he?}, but I cant remember if I ever posted it.

When Mrs. Hood and I moved to Boston from Vegas in 1978 things really picked up for Mrs. Hood. It ends up that we moved to her least aspected line which happens to be Saturn. She has been very successful here.

To activate the lines you don't have to move there, a visit for a couple of weeks should do it. Robs work {read it when you have time} explains the energy or "karma" if you will, that the soul needs to come to terms with to achieve a higher success in this life. Visiting the locations can change circumstances.

Ass remember the old astro saying

"Its a wise man who rules the stars, its a fool who's ruled by them"

Most negatives in a chart can be resolved. Mine says to never speculate. Through DD and much study I have been trading successfully for years. I use two sources to help my trading, the Stool being one. I just play trend swings, nothing fancy. I learned to seek trusted council and never react emotionally. Don't move because of anything we write. Only do what's right for you and your family. Go with your vibe.

Don't move because of anything we write. Only do what's right for you and your family. Go with your vibe.

ditto on that assteroid. staying in your power and honoring your own purpose is paramount. you will draw information to you as you need it. something on this board may be relevant....or it may not. trust your instincts. :)

hood, interesting site. relo work is one of my pet astro areas, if you will, but i'd never come across the least-aspected-planet theory before. thanks, will investigate further. btw - re never speculating....interested in what the natal chart signature(s) is(are) and how you transcended, if you feel like sharing. what's DD?

Chasmo - The Mercury rising info came from "Degrees of the Zodiac" by Carelli (AFA). I believe his work is loosely based on Sabian symbols.

AssMaster - Before I forget again, thanks for the links. (Although I'm still not clear why Arch was so concerned about last weekend but since nothing happened it's really no Big Deal. ;) )

Well, you asstrorians :wink2: certainly have a great thread going. It is however getting kind of, shall we say, looooong and a bit off target from its title. However, I'm not sure where to split it into two threads. I think I'll start with Planet X and put that into a new thread in the Other Stool Forum. Then, at some point, where it's logical, since this one no longer relates to Arch, could you start a thread with a new title and let this one go on to its rightful place in the asstropantheon?

Fly me to the moon and let me zing among the stars..

Archived