Legacy

..........Space%20Station%202.jpg

.........k_h_iss_shuttle6_02.jpg

If we die, we want people to accept it. We're in a risky business and we hope if anything happens to us it will not delay the program. The conquest of space is worth the risk of life....Gus Grissom

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anybody smell a post Comex close ramp job?

That'd be fine with me as I'm all cash - DOH. Should of kept open my AMZN short from yesterday.

Mousey Dung or any other TDWaterHouse customers out there? I just noticed that for every share purchased over 2,500 you get charged a penny - when did this threshold come down from 5,000? What kind of crock is this, hehe - I emailed cust. service to try to weasal my way out of the extra fees this one time...claiming ignorance basically, with the threat that I'll take my business elsewhere...we'll see what they say.

Noticed after my round trip trade on RFMD - god damn thing cost me $43 each way, WTF?!?!

G'luck fellow stoolies...may the market drop a load larger than the most powerful toilet can handle, hehe.

AgentSmith

This is a chart from Curry's site.

It shows the spx and the 20 day p/c ratio. It seems we got a bit more on the down side to do here. :wink2:

End,

Your chart indicates a rising put/call ratio is BEARISH! That appears to go against conventional wisdom doesn't it? The idea that a very high P/C ratio indicates a reversal to the upside appears to be correct but getting there indicates the small investor in puts is pretty smart. My work with the equity put/call ratios shows the same thing. A rising P/C ratio is actually BEARISH. That isn't what is said on this site. B)

Archived