The Perfect Alibi

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sweef,

how do you determine pivot point

tia

Bubba

Your post should be directed to Sniff, not Sweef I think.

Anyhow...here is a pivot high defintion...........

The Pivot High ShowMe study identifies high pivot points; by default, it places a dot at the high price of the bar when the high price is greater than the high price of the four previous bars, and greater also than the high price of the subsequent two bars. You can change the price used to calculate the pivot and the strength of the pivot.

Pivot points are used to calculate support and resistance levels, with a high pivot indicating the resistance level, and the low pivot indicating a support level. When price penetrates the resistance line as calculated by the high pivot, it is considered a breakout and the resistance level generally becomes the new support level.

Hope that helps.

thanks

bad memory going from one ids to the next

soon I will be hiding my own easter eggs

summoner: ITRA would be a flying fickle finger of fate for me. Just looking to buy on the pull back from 1.40. I don't want to hold it, just trade it so I'm looking for a blurb or maybe when it gets closer to $1.

My cusif buy was not good today, but gold looks like it wants to break $360.

I keep this running during the day.

You may find this one better. :)

http://forex-markets.com/quotes.htm

Be careful when considering the recent put/call ratios. A lot of the out-of-the-money calls are being bought buy shorts that want protection against a euporic rally off of positive Iraq news. I see Cramer is leading the pack to slaughter suggesting everyone get long for his latest 'trifecta" event.

Well Fellas I am leaving the office now to head to the hospital for surgery. Keep em down. I actually havent covered much of my short position. Be back next week.

Archived