KISS

Manic tick nearly +1000.These guys have got to be insane!

Definition of insanity:

Doing the same thing again and again and again and expecting the outcome to change.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Careful, folks. The 61.8% retracement of the move off the October lows held on the SPX. If they manage to rally this thing off crisco's earnings, it can turn into that dreaded wave C (of an ABC correction off the October lows) with implied target above the December highs!

engine.asp?pri=&symbol=spx&indicator=34,,,&dur=4m&freq=6&intr=&type=1&patterns=1&width=480&height=360&.gif

Regards,

Vesselin

So why are the euro markets still leading us by the nose? Isn't there likely to be a decoupling one of these days?

i've always thought the european bourses out-crashing the usa was due to

1) less intervention & manipulation; and

2) the relative absence of the bull market / new economy / buy & hold ether that has befogged the american public. don't know what the retail equity ownership is here as a % of households or of total mkt cap, but i'd guess it's less than in the states. maybe just less instransigently dumb money. less mania, less liars on tv....real public discourse, as opposed to pudface & creamjeans shilling and foaming all over their table.

Consistent with the point of last night's Anals, they are just bouncing off shport. The market is not now in a position to collapse cyclically. I'd be more surprised if it did. It is going to require patience. If you holding putzes, you run the risk of getting eaten alive because of the time problem. I think the few of you trading putzes successfully are doing it on a daytrading basis.

Guys, guys, guys,

Just got home and see that things have not gone through the 840ish support....yet. However the best guide is to watch the intraday trendline on the 1min chart. When that goes, the levitation should be over. ie a break below 844 at the moment.

Off for food.....counting on you guys :)

Guest BEARDRECH
SPOT MARKET IS CLOSED

opens in 1 hr. 45 mins.

Feb 04, 2003 13:30 NY Time

Bid/Ask 378.50 - 379.00

Change +8.10   +2.19%

High/Low 380.00 - 373.20

Now, how do we get the share price of miners to respond ?

ez

did u read sage's artticle in Gold Eagle describing various stratagems of pernicious gold shorts???

i'd appreciate your opinion :rolleyes:

Archived