Repeat Sept 30 Thread Title BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

I dunno if I am reading the tea leaves correctly, but it looks to me like the 4 day cycle has lengthened to 6 days and maybe weakened a bit, and a strong 2 day cycle has emerged. Both are due to bottom mid-day Monday and suggest more downside ahead. Therefore, I am holding my short over the weekend. Feeling nervous about it, seems like any number of things could be announced over the weekend to cause a gap up on Monday's open and blow the cycles out the door. :unsure:

post-647-1223072827_thumb.jpg

post-647-1223073061_thumb.jpg

post-647-1223073083_thumb.jpg

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bank of Canada pumps billions into system

HEATHER SCOFFIELD

Globe and Mail Update

Latest comment posted at 6:11 PM EDT 03/10/08

Central bank injects $1.3-billion, boosts plans to put cash into term lending markets to $20-billion from $8-billion

http://www.reportonbusiness.com/servlet/st.../Business/home/ -- actual story

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/sto...y/Business/home -- hilarious comments

Jickiss,

This is the only thing that worries me about gold at this juncture.

Some gold bulls expect that when the sheeple pile in,we could get the explosive final leg up in a 3 stage affair.

Most bulls would sell into this rally and take 'hard earned ' profits.

Or is this the point where the sheeple pile in and get slaughtered.

My gut feeling is the sheeple are about to be slaughtered.

Financial Crisis: Rush for gold as savers queue for bullion

Savers have been queuing in the street to buy gold bars and coins, as they search for a safe place to invest their money.

London's two leading bullion dealers, ATS Bullion and Baird & Co, have reported a rush of interest from savers, many of whom have hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of savings they want to convert into the precious metal.

At least two customers have invested the entire proceeds from selling their houses into gold, each buying up more than ?500,000-worth of gold bars, according to one dealer.

Savers have been queuing in the street at ATS Bullion, whose offices are just off the Strand in London's west end.

Sandra Conway, the company's managing director, said: "We've had to turn people away. The queues have been right out of the door and it's been really hectic at times.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/finance...or-bullion.html

Berlin fears that any such fund is a Trojan Horse that could ultimately leave German taxpayers footing the bill for a massive bail-out of the southern Europe as the region's booms turn to bust. Key ministers are now frantically trying to stop the idea gaining a serious head of steam.

696004[/snapback]

That fund is in place already, it's called the ?uro. :lol:

China will look after China and China only.

This was a comment in response to the earlier article about how China will save Australia.

The comments are an indication of the anger and vitriol of the average punter in OZ.

Of course there are those that hate Rudd and the Labour party and are happily venting their spleen,but the overall tone is anger and disbelief.

I have long argued that the last election in OZ was a good one to lose... <_<

readers comments...

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/comment...112-952,00.html

Effective Fed Funds rate is already at 1% so this would make no difference.  It appears the only thing that will change anything is if unconventional measures are used.

696010[/snapback]

Unconventional measures? How about a money catapult?

Nice Pork

$800,000 for the study of razor bumps. This money would go to a pharmaceutical company outside of St. Louis, Mo.

http://www.stocktiming.com/Friday-DailyMarketUpdate.htm

I'd like to post a picture relating to razor bumps butt I think Doc would disapprove. Can we have a sleazy forum to post this stuff? It would be like the political forum but more respectful. :lol:

* Tax breaks for rum producers in Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands.

Hey I'll drink to that!

jitcrunch-small.jpg

post-2204-1223077279.jpg

Cheers! Or should I say Nasdrovia! We're all communists now!

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

Dear Brisbane Bear: for sure, your jickiss actually Believes that the Sheeple have already been killed in Gold and Miners and in Silver Miners.....not in Silver the Metal, which Sheeple have bot slowly over the last 10 years or so, and in most cases they were immediately underwater on their buyz of Silver Coins, so the silver coins do not count. da Sheeple will not sell coins here of silver.

da Sheeple bot Gold Miners on Margin and expected this to make great gains....da Boyz, using the power of naked shorting and the actual knowledge of the net margin position of da Sheeple, killed the Sheeple slowly. da Goobermint looked away, away, looked away......

Now, only the strongest hands are long the miners, and metal in the pit.

The entire purpose of Gold will be to save the Doolar. Probably at usdx 5000 or so, maybe less. Not yet, and not now.

Meanwhile, all of the bot and paid for gold commentators seem to be suggesting a drop to 650 or whatever. the charts look, how to say it, WEAK.

but as Mr. Sinclair said, you cant trade these items with a ruler.

your jickiss sees a turning up chart in DGP.

your jickiss imagines a takeover soon in AUY Yamana, for it really is worth $30.00.

your jickiss imagines that da Boyz were on the buy side of all of the dumping this week in Gold Miners Shares.

your jickiss thinks that you can make 3 doolars in DGP easily here. Lets just try to make 3 doolars and then Thimk!

as to the longer term, there is no clear uptrend yet....so, we have -0- friends in the gold market, we are all surrounded by killing enemies.

yet, your jickiss trades on, for soon enough, it will become clear that Gold is Safe, that Silver is Safe, and that if you own real Gold and Silver Assets in the Ground, well, that is a very good thing and these assets should be worth a lot more in the future.....but, as Shorty pointed out a few days ago here, maybe $1,500 wont buy as much as we think it will buy, but your jickiss says FOR SURE we will go DEFLATING in the USA, unless somebody can Explain how Wages will go Weimar.

therefore, your jickiss just wants an answer to that Simple Question: How will Wages Paid in the USA go Weimar???????? Post the answer right here for all of us, you who dare to answer this Question...

without higher wages, the system is doomed, for 99.99999999% are not paid members of the great deliberative bodies, or protected Alphabets, etc.

Gold will go up in a real Deflation.

Gold Miners will go waaayyyyyyy up in a real Deflation.

da Boyz and the PPT etc believe in the power of Psychology over Economics.

They are in for Quite a Surprise when Fear Trumps All, and the Entire World wants to Dong Gold and the Miners.....

Right now, your jickiss hears that Money is being spent north of $1,000 for Bars Delivered, 100 oz Bars. Delivered. The call comes in fast like this: "We have 5, you have been a friend of the Firm, but you must tell us Right Now, for we have other calls to make."

regards to you Brisbane Bear,

watch out for the crock (s)

jickiss!!!!!!!

post-1911-1223076303_thumb.jpg

There's something amiss down under

"A ST Kilda pub promotion urging women to remove their underwear in return for a $50 drink card has been banned."

"Women drinkers were also urged to flash their bras or underwear in return for free drinks.

Ms Maclellan met the pub?s licensee Cameron Manning this morning after the No Undie Sundie promotion was reported in the Herald Sun."

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0...5003402,00.html

Just thought I'd post this chart to compare the NYSE action in the last bear market to present. I KNOW today's conditions are much worse than 2000 with the addition of the financial crisis. This is just a comparison. :rolleyes:

We are getting closer to a intermediate bottom IMO. :rolleyes:

Archived