The Rig

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Free stool for stoolies, and all traders and investors.

Free email - Stoolmail.com. Choose from either @capitalstool.com, or @stoolmail.com. Up to 5 aliases and 5 mb storage.

Free webspace for traders and investors. Build your own financial website, or have a place to save your charts. 10 mb storage. Stoolcities.com.

B8,

well, anything is possible. Until CB's have no probelm with euro appreciation it wont come down. THEY must set the line in the sand. In my pro-dollar statement i only wanted to agrue agaisnt the postion that the US is doomed and therefore dollar will fall into the abyss. My arguemtn is that europe has the same probelms or at least similar probelms but the market plays them not right now, but that doesnt mean that those european probelms never come to the agenda again. My spacualtion is that they will come on the aenda in 2004. But i dont place my trades based on that speculation. I am a trader, not a gambler. Charts will show us when euro has topped out, after such a long bull run we will get at least a double top or something. No need to front run the end of the euro bull.

Pitts Bird,

wishing you all the best. To flew from reality and move then to Vegas is quite logical, becasue that place is so unreal, it is as unreal as it can get. :)

OFF TOPIC...........

Birdman............On leave to around Mar/Apr..............

Will be busy moving and studying............

No longer trade...............Too dangerous.................

Wish you all the best..............Be Careful.............

Good luck, Bird D Durr.

May you land the Jacko bankruptcy -- $100 mil debt -- serious fees there ... :D

Too funny Glad. But then I don't own a Camry.

Hi-Ho silver. Will it last or bounce sharply off the glass ceiling? Need to start seeing some closes over $6 ......getting tired of tripping over heavy boxes. :P Gold/silver ratio down to a touch over 70. Need to see it start droppping below that without gold falling to pieces. If we get to 60 or even 65, then I think we're off to the races and the shorts become uncoverable should people start asking for delivery. Wonder how they plan on handling that. Sorry, but the Comex is closed for redecorating? The number you have dialed is no longer in service?

Pondering mad cow. How did one cow get spread over 8 states? Seems cow might get a little thin trying to stretch it that far.

Birdie, best of luck. At least you're going to a place where the betting is fairly regulated and the odds are known, unlike some things I could mention.

Isn't Dr. Doom already being used by someone?

Archived