Objective offering

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thing has been a great buy when it corrects

Then you just collect a nice fat divi stream while you wait for it to recover before dumping

Problem is, once it crosses 40, it can be awhile before you can get a good entry

JNK that is...not Melissa Rhee

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=jnk&uf=0&type=2&size=2&sid=3000124&style=320&freq=2&time=20&rand=713776594&compidx=&ma=0&maval=9&lf=1&lf2=0&lf3=0&height=335&width=579&mocktick=1

Treasury doing another surprise $20 billion CMB this week. Tax receipts not keeping up with forecasts. The shortfall is now $43 billion over last 3 weeks.

Stay up to date with the machinations of the Fed, Treasury, Primary Dealers and foreign central banks in the US market, along with regular updates of the US housing market, in the Fed Report in the Professional Edition, Money Liquidity, and Real Estate Package. Try it risk free for 30 days. Don't miss another day. Get the research and analysis you need to understand these critical forces. Be prepared. Stay ahead of the herd. Click this link and begin your risk free trial NOW!

Considering NAAIM, vix and traffic on this board lately, we are probably due for a good pullback. IMVHO

IMVHO these indicators are not extreme enough to signal a pullback with a comfortable confidence level.

Though this guy says the median NAAIM exposure might be signaling a top:

http://www.traders-talk.com/mb2/index.php?showtopic=138156

with the following caveat:"Note, this is NOT actionable without a trend change."

From the chart I guess a "trend change" is just a down day.

Continuing on a theme from yesterday...

"Restaurateur Jeffrey Chodorow is asking $18.8 million for his 3,700-square-foot Manhattan condominium, 15% higher than his original $16.4 million asking price last April. The increase reflects the heating up of Manhattan's luxury market, says the listing broker."

Urinal

Just sayin'-- and yes, I realize that ream estate is "local"

Some more anecdotal evidence....I have a buddy who has had three properties in various NJ locales for sale since 2008. He has been renting them for income. Basically no offers in the past 4 years....not a one...well, at least at his ask, which IMO was not that out of line with the market.

Anywho...

He pinged me today, and said that he received inquiries about all three of them in the past 2 weeks. He has pulled two off the For Sale pile to see where things are going, and is in discussion on one after raising the ask by $40,000. The buyer was still interested

IMVHO these indicators are not extreme enough to signal a pullback with a comfortable confidence level.

Though this guy says the median NAAIM exposure might be signaling a top:

http://www.traders-t...howtopic=138156

with the following caveat:"Note, this is NOT actionable without a trend change."

I just don't see a complete trend change here. Just a scare....drop the bottom out of the blue to shake the tree and produce a good shift in sentiment.

Maybe something like Feb/Mar 2007. But perhaps V bottom and much shallower this time. And then we go higher into June.

I just don't see a complete trend change here. Just a scare....drop the bottom out of the blue to shake the tree and produce a good shift in sentiment.

Maybe something like Feb/Mar 2007. But perhaps V bottom and much shallower this time. And then we go higher into June.

Agree.

This will make 8 straight weeks of gains for the nasty. 8 is usually the limit. Apple will print another weekly outside the BB's. Soon, we will probably get a little shake up and then off to the races again. When this occurs, I will consider buying calls and a bunch of leveraged etfs and just sit on them. This type of market action is not worth day trading. It is too boring and frustrating just sitting there and wondering if your data feed is even working.

Fark you Bernanke!

Archived