Monthly Digger - April 2011

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anyone else think 50 is quite doable on this leg?!

this coming week there are several major astro events. it doesnt have to start this week, but i look for some big upside mojo soon. can we have another shakeout? you bet. its part of it, is nt it. and i look for the lagging miner sector to get on its horse.

i agree w/jimmy this certainly reminds me of 79.

In Euro I am still way below late december in gold and triple that in miners

Miners are all impaired lol that is some seem to make all gains disappear by booking impairment charges . :ninja:

I accidently stumbled on NG and ORA since I normally only read charts

When gold shoots to 1650 in a few weeks time they will be hardpressed to write down the gains unless of course they give 50 million dollar bonusses to themselves.Why not the bankers do.

This is a repeat of the 1980 run where shares only made their gains months after gold topped

dollar Dover Sole w/divergences

1495 breaks into the next price cycle . hit it and backed off the resistance. lets see if we get a correction-1443 or 1460 or its just a pause to take out the round #

miners acting like shit

the metals are in the perfect storm:

congress and pres haggling over how much deficit should exist

zero interest rates, the fed monetizing, and the deficit ballooning

gidyap

dharma

So, what is it about PSLV that makes it so outstanding among silver stocks?

Sprotts is well managed and a good vehicle for people that are lazy, the linked article is from last year but holding true so far. A good ETF to track crowd mentality but doesn't swing a lot for trading in and out of. Watch out when everyone demands their silver or access to sliver production is 6 months or a year out, a rocket launch followed by a crash. Until then, enjoy the ride.

Archived