All In A Day's Work

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think December was the time to go "short"...

Piledriver post his shortfolio somewhere

Why didn't I go short in DEC or follow the shortfolio?

Because I am saving...

when will we go down? Once the "paper" gold margin calls have finished and the reset button is pressed...

OK...I give up.......I made some good money last fall shorting stocks, then I gave it all back with the move thru the "line in the sand, comp 1325).......I now join Mark in thinking that this is absolutley futile.....I will keep long term puts, but the only money for daytrading seems to be on the long side... Fighting the Govt, Osama, Elaine "mama san", the gang of 22 and all the rest is pointless.........Totally frustrated.

I still can't match the pattern....the 1154 low could be 1130 low.........and not a high CIT....then that would place the 1st high within the 1005 timeframe...a far better fit......thinking out aloud......72 on 3 looks strong.......so shorting is peeing against the wind which is what I appear to be doing.....plenty in bin though on early stuff to cover.....if 1130 low...then 1300 +/- high (here).......then down to 1400-1430 and decision.....

*hic*

Greenie hit the wires with more ominousness this morning...

Greenspan: U.S. trade gaps may hurt

Fed chairman says cost of servicing foreign capital inflows could be destabilizing.

March 7, 2003: 10:45 AM EST

http://money.cnn.com/2003/03/07/news/econo....reut/index.htm

Take the red pill people....take the red pill.....

Archived