The Twins

Jerry M:

We are SCREWED on KRY:

VANCOUVER (Dow Jones)--The British Columbia Securities Commission issued a cease-trade order Tuesday targeting the shares of mining company Crystallex International Corp. (KRY) for failure to file amended financial statements for

2002 that included comparative amounts.

In an order on its Web site, the commission said the company filed restated financial statments on May 20 for the year ended Dec. 31, 2002. But the comparative amounts for the 2000 and 2001 financial years aren't in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles, the commission said.

"The company has informed us that they are reviewing their hedge book accounting for the years ended December 31, 2000, 2001 and 2002 and have identified accounting errors," the commission order states.

It ordered all trading in company shares to cease until the company files the required information.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
These used-to-be-highly-illiquid junkies are now all returning with white-candle revenge, like the Mummy Returns from the Dead...I would have never traded on those, volume too thin and spread to wide... :grin:

I worry that dear old Mom and Dad, unable to earn even half a percent on their money market fund, may have taken to day trading. :o

Just think of the awful revenge that 50 million angry gray panthers with time on their hands could wreak on Mr. Markey ... :blink:

scottcardiff or anyone else still gaming IGLD? it ran over yd's high but volume was weak, i will probably sell eod but like to hear what others think. thanks ia.

Jerry M:

We are SCREWED on KRY:

VANCOUVER (Dow Jones)--The British Columbia Securities Commission issued a cease-trade order Tuesday targeting the shares of mining company Crystallex International Corp. (KRY) for failure to file amended financial statements for

2002 that included comparative amounts.

In an order on its Web site, the commission said the company filed restated financial statments on May 20 for the year ended Dec. 31, 2002. But the comparative amounts for the 2000 and 2001 financial years aren't in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles, the commission said.

"The company has informed us that they are reviewing their hedge book accounting for the years ended December 31, 2000, 2001 and 2002 and have identified accounting errors," the commission order states.

It ordered all trading in company shares to cease until the company files the required information.

Robert Crapman has been promoting KRY for a long time now. What did you expect. Remember SLGLF?

KRY is high risk due to Venezuelan policitcal situation and legal soap opera.

These used-to-be-highly-illiquid junkies are now all returning with white-candle revenge, like the Mummy Returns from the Dead...I would have never traded on those, volume too thin and spread to wide... :grin:

I worry that dear old Mom and Dad, unable to earn even half a percent on their money market fund, may have taken to day trading. :o

Just think of the awful revenge that 50 million angry gray panthers with time on their hands could wreak on Mr. Markey ... :blink:

that would be cool if they took a likein for the short side

scottcardiff or anyone else still gaming IGLD? it ran over yd's high but volume was weak, i will probably sell eod but like to hear what others think. thanks ia.

Jerry,

A profit is a profit. :wink2:

Jerry,

A profit is a profit. :wink2:

Aye Sir! TE, I hear you. One more $ made donging is One more $ extra ammunition for selling this POS market when it's ready!

I'm not greedy, been burnt too many times before... :grin: Tanks for the reminder my man

Archived