Gaming Uncle Al

http://www.kitcomm.com/showthread.php?threadid=77

Mannfm11, I love that guy,been reading him for years.

Here's a guy who can write rings around him though.

He used to post reams at USAGOLD,now we've got him at Kitco.

Check out euro POG 350,dollar/euro death spiral

and real reasons for war.

Scintillating stuff,this be.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice link Bizo, heres one that ties in with it on N Korea and their daily air raid sirens and drills. Not looking good.

N Korea prepares for war

Also Im reading Martin Zweigs 'winning on wall street' and for those interested in historic research data its packed. This guy has a great fed monetary model as well as a bunch of others that are worth looking into. His 3 main bear market warnings are any one of the following appearing in the market: 1) Producer price deflation 2) sky high P/Es (When he wrote it 20 was sky high lol) 3) inverted yield curve. Having all three appear is VERY rare and I believe only happened once or well um, I guess that would be twice counting the present period :unsure:

Its a very good book.

http://www.kitcomm.com/showthread.php?threadid=77

Mannfm11, I love that guy,been reading him for years.

Here's a guy who can write rings around him though.

He used to post reams at USAGOLD,now we've got him at Kitco.

Check out euro POG 350,dollar/euro death spiral

and real reasons for war.

Scintillating stuff,this be.

Good post. "ORO+" presents a very well-reasoned argument; he has great knowledge of the situation and the forces involved. Very impressive. In contrast, the guy who tries to argue against him and calls himself "reality check" obviously isn't living up to his name. "Reality check" comes off as whiny, uninformed, and somewhat pathetic... thereby adding some entertainment to an otherwise informative post. :D

So, how do we get mannfm11 to leave us a dropping here on occasion?

Please, someone start a thread over on Political Stool about Bush "at least tries to tell the truth." Almost gagged on that one.

Let's try to keep the political stuff over there unless it is directly market related.

I'm repeating what I said on Clearstation today when I say O Sama is more than likely dead.

Bin Liner's not dead. The Pakistani Secret Service whipped him out of Afgan as soon as the big bombs started dropping over a year ago. He's in a safe house in Saudi and all the world's Intelligence services know this. What can anyone do though? A CIA hit squad could hardly be sent in.

I heard this news from a friend who used to be in British Naval Intelligence and was stationed in Terhan during the old Shah days.

He also says that this whole upcoming war is really about Israel. If the US doesn't do something to calm things down in the Arab world then Israel will and that's not good news for anyone. Rather a saner military power like the US gets the job done or the crazy IDF start WW3.

Archived