Proprietary Trading Programs

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They got an upgrade to "in-line" (we all know what "in line" in this market is) because the "news flow'' for the chip maker is shifting from negative to positive.

News flow??? :lol:

Shit, I feel better now. SSB, Tokyo Joe would be proud. What a pump.

'News Flow' Futures, anyone? :lol:

Guest BEARDRECH
Direwolf:

News found here:

Bloomberg

Mark,

That's the same old government propaganda from a month ago. Just repackaged and spun a little differently. Last month it was that the CIA was in e-mail contact with Saddam's generals. This war crap and hype is nothing but a big distraction from the economy and the last thing the administration wants is anyone focusing on the real problems. This is propaganda mind control and brainwashing at its best. It makes the old Germans look like amateurs.

wrong dashley;unless you.ve been a soldier you have no idea how petrified with fear the typical iraqi grunt is;they fall to their knees at night begging allah for a way out, and pray for an angelic visitation for an islamic equivalent to martha stewart, who would be able to instruct them on how to make the prettiest WHITE FLAGS, embroidered with the message "discretion is the better part of valor"== :P :P

bdrech

DBS,

I hope you are LONG and Stay that way. :angry:

:lol:

Hey GTN showed up - he was bearish..

Yeah, that's the bad news.

Usually when the bears are s***in' in the woods, and picking fights with each other, we go down big the next day. But we've never had GTN go bearish at the same time. Sideways motion tomorrow?

from today's SafeMoneyReport:

Shareholders Fight Back

In addition to the pounding they have taken from the bear market, companies are being hit with lawsuits by irate investors, alleging that the companies' fraud and deceit is responsible for their investment losses. And it's not simply wing-and-a-prayer hi-tech companies that are being pursued, but also well-known companies like Tyco and Bristol-Myers Squibb.

A new study from Stanford Law School Securities Class Action Clearinghouse shows that in 2002, 224 securities class action lawsuits were filed -- a 31% increase from the year earlier. According to the clearinghouse, the increase in suits corresponds to the increase in the number of financial restatements by financial companies. As soon as companies release the restatements, lawyers are ready to hop on the bandwagon and lead a shareholder charge.

As the equity markets continue to slump to new lows, it's not just the future outlook companies have to worry about; apparently it's the past, too.

wooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwzzzzzzzzzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ol`a all.

just got in from a beautiful night out in the Windy City, did dinner and wine with good friends and all is well with Lana too...........aaahhhhhhhhhhhh.......tranquility.

well i'm late to the board but here, Wyndy have fun and enjoy the va cay, mine did me well. if you do decise to drive the Hana Highway do it early, and please do enjoy a nice drink of your choice at the Hotel Hana Maui- beautiful views, and the water and the mountains are nice too.. :lol:

and hey Wyndy don't you read IDS, man as the oex broke 404, looked bid to the close so i covered half my line as i stated i would do, and did half the sox calls, i also stated i would do. left with my usual bod/eod spooz sales and still short my insurers and reinsurers XL,ACE, RE, AIG, adn CB covered IBM:74ch, AXP :31.10, C:30.6, GS: 61.4, AZO: 64.09- so there they are - could have been better could have been worse, but i prefer to hold my 90 or so SOX calls, now rather than the closed positions short.

still short those pos insurers and long the Sox calls, and my bod/eod spoozes.

so yeah baby i'm still very much alive. and still short this bitchass porkfestooned

pos market. bwhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

btw did you guys see my intraday sppoz trades today??? that 10 lot made me very little but saved me dough by getting me good entries on my sox calls. plus it told me a lot about what that level feels like, i tried to relat ein IDS, lettme know if you guys got anything out of it or not. when i'm upstairs i can relate these trades real time, so if i'm not too busy its no big deal, but if stool dont dig it i wont anymore. i know a lot of people here are new and since i dont really prescribe to straight TA or straight Funnies, i thought this would help whoever cared get a better idea of what the hell i'm talking about half the time.

gee can you tell i been drinking- kinda boozy, Lana honey a little honey glaze on those loins..........ohh lala.......................tasty....

btw why do peopel always think i'm dead???? or killed?????

stay nimble, stay focused and hey smoke 'em

so says i,

MERCILESS

Archived