B4 The Bell, Thursday September 2

Due to bad astros ( I can't explain it any other way). I flipped my lid yesterday. After speaking with several people about the situation, it came to pass that yes, I am a nut but, a very sincere individual. I spoke with mjkst about the link he was banned for and had Mousey read it (I could not bear to) ( mjkst was a friend). When my fears where brought to bare, I freaked and took it out on last nights thread. I apologize.

This has been the longest span since I first quit the site. I must be getting more tolerant. :D

Regarding the markets. I sold my longs ( as I said I would, between 1117-1120, if volume was light). I, at this time, plan on reentering those positions should we get down near 1100 and it is corrective (Elliott).

I hope you can forgive my outburst last night.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spoo and NutsDuck futures are collapsing like a cheap tent-Brian likes that a lot-now if Shrub puts his foot in his mouth (likely) Fryday as HB calls it could indeed be a "FryDay".

Nope. He did well. Though a chicken in every pot, a pot in every home and a home for every budget and M3 in the stratasphere should put gold in orbit.

Due to bad astros ( I can't explain it any other way). I flipped my lid yesterday. After speaking with several people about the situation, it came to pass that yes, I am a nut but, a very sincere individual. I spoke with mjkst about the link he was banned for and had Mousey read it (I could not bear to) ( mjkst was a friend). When my fears where brought to bare, I freaked and took it out on last nights thread. I apologize.

This has been the longest span since I first quit the site. I must be getting more tolerant. :D

Regarding the markets. I sold my longs ( as I said I would, between 1117-1120, if volume was light). I, at this time, plan on reentering those positions should we get down near 1100 and it is corrective (Elliott).

I hope you can forgive my outburst last night.

1 Day - i win the pool! :lol:

Welcome back.... again!!! :lol:

Three Year Anals subscriber and big time bear but must disagree with most on this board. Do you really think things are/will be any different if Kerry is President? I really don't think so. It is a fact that the economy goes in business cycles independent of who is in White House.

Problem with Kerry is he can't decide what he believes in and what he doesn't. At least with Bush you know what you are getting! If you believe that Kerry and fellow Democrats are not as addicted to Power and Control as Bush and Republicans you are being terribly naive.

Greenspan and company are a much larger threat to this once great country than any politician ever can or will be.

Word!

even if either of the two had real talent, there's just too much to undo... no easy out on this mess...

Thats right pee brain....the economy already seems to be weakening....I think it gets one good shocker it will dive. Its so weak it cannot sustain itself....we can see whats happening without stimulus... Feds going to give us at least one more rate increase and that should about do it for a more stronger decline later this year and into next. The thing is that the economy is so darn fragile..... I've been wondering if the economy will make it to the election or not without some sort of crisis....but the foriegners keep on buying our debt like there is not tomorrow... Oh well, better they get stuck with $0.20 on the dollar or just $0.20 or .... anyway....better they get stuck and we have to pay them back with worthless paper that me...lets share in this global community..... here's some bombs and liberation....pass the oil...Pleeeezzzeee.....

Welcome back TE........ (with apologies to John Sebastian)......

Welcome back,

Your dream was your ticket out.

Welcome back,

To that same old place that you cursed about.

Well the names are the same since you hung around,

But those peeps have remained and they're still around.

Who'd have thought they'd lead ya (Who'd have thought they'd lead ya)

Here where we need ya (Here where we need ya)

(Matrix interjects.....)

Yeah, we squeeze him a lot cause we've got him on the shrot, welcome back,

(Stool reversal....)

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back.

Cheers :D

Archived