B4 the Bell Thursday

Y'all should go read about the story of the asteroid that detonated near Chicago the night of the Great Fire. (You don't think is was Ms. O'Leary's cow, do you? DOn't be a sucker.) The asteroid story was swamped by the story of the fire itself, but it detonated in the high atmosphere and burned everything for miles (just like Siberia in 1906). The survivors from a small town near it were those close enough to get in the river. Everyone else was instantly incinerated by the massive burst of energy.

The asteroid belt was a previous planet that was similarly "detonated" by a previous pass from The Incoming Object. Gravity and high velocity can be such a bitch. It's screwing with the sun: go investigate the massive recent spike in solar activity: solar system's lighting up with planetary static electromagnetic power.

Ever wondered where the water on Mars went? Why it only exhibits extreme scarring on one side of its planetary surface? (Go look it up.)

Its atmosphere was literally blown off when the planet between Jupiter and Mars which is currently the asteroid belt was "detonated."

It's coming.

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Y'all should go read about the story of the asteroid that detonated near Chicago the night of the Great Fire. (You don't think is was Ms. O'Leary's cow, do you?? DOn't be a sucker.)? The asteroid story was swamped by the story of the fire itself, but it detonated in the high atmosphere and burned everything for miles (just like Siberia in 1906).? The survivors from a small town near it were those close enough to get in the river.? Everyone else was instantly incinerated by the massive burst of energy.?

The asteroid belt was a previous planet that was similarly "detonated" by a previous pass from The Incoming Object.? Gravity and high velocity can be such a bitch.? It's screwing with the sun: go investigate the massive recent spike in solar activity: solar system's lighting up with planetary static electromagnetic power.

Ever wondered where the water on Mars went?? Why it only exhibits extreme scarring on one side of its planetary surface?? (Go look it up.)

Its atmosphere was literally blown off when the planet between Jupiter and Mars which is currently the asteroid belt was "detonated."

It's coming.

:ph34r:? :ph34r:? :ph34r:? :ph34r:

glad I've got my Tom Ridge Duct Tape? and plastic sheeting

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

post-20-1086321105_thumb.jpg

BOSTON ? John Kerry was hit by an errant baseball in the groin, causing him to cancel a fund raising dinner. Kerry, an avid Boston Red Sox fan, had just told one of his favorite jokes to one of the Secret Servicemen that are assigned to protect him.

Just before the singing of the National Anthem Kerry joked with Agent Buford "Jumpy" Baquefire. "Did you hear about that new male hygiene deodorant for men?? said Kerry, ?It's for Foul Balls!," a joke that Kerry seems to tell at every baseball game he attends. As luck would have it when they got to the part of the anthem where they sing, "Bombs Bursting in Air," an errant pitch from Red Sox ace, Pedro Martinez, struck Kerry in the worst possible place.

"It happened while I had we all had our eyes on the flag and didn't realize that Martinez was continuing to warm up," said Baquefire. "I feel just awful about it, and would have gladly jumped in front of him and taken the shot myself. We got him to the hospital as quickly as we could when you consider the large crowd that was attending the game.

Kerry's only comment when the incident occurred was "Yowza!" as he bent over in agony.

When interviewed after the game, Martinez had only this to say about the incident. "Ess part of degame. Say on de ticket to look out for besball at all times. He shoulda been paying attention. Ess not my fault."

Catcher Jason Veritek supported his teammate by saying, "It was a fastball, and everybody knows Pedro can be a little wild with it sometimes." Quite an understatement when you realize that Martinez hits more batters than anybody in the game.

Dr. Norbert Bludinhair of Boston General Hospital, where the candidate was taken, said that Kerry should be back to normal in a few days when the swelling goes down. "I don't think he was planning on having more kids anyhow,? said Bludinhair.

Kerry's wife, Teresa Heinz Kerry, who wasn't at the game herself rushed to her husband's side and looked at the damaged organ herself. "As usual, it was no big deal," she said.

http://www.bongonews.com/layout3.php?event=1122

:P :P :P

Comet impacts...etc are just a bonus effect...The implosion of the system is a certainty...

I don't know what is up...But there is some stuff going on in the solar system that is being supressed...

I really don't care...If you can't fathom the impending implosion of the 311 year old system we depend upon to fuel the mass delusion known as civilization then who really cares about comets...The survivalist buzz has been ratcheted up since 96 and now it is at a fever pitch...Every one knows the jig is up...They just can't believe it...

I lost track of the count down...and April was supposed to be the start of the implosion...

The only reason I didn't go down...

post-1-1085001228.gif

Is because that red line is going down...Which is what the start of the implosion is supposed to look like duh...

27-57 days until the damage that is taking place now becomes sickeningly blindingly self evident....

Or the meteors show up or the Terrorists or whatever other excuse to explain why the system imploded.

For those with an open mind.

http://physics911.org/net/modules/news/article.php?storyid=3

Read the whole damn thing and don't gimmie any shit. I agree with it.

In other words, don't kill the messeger.

:)

The End, I guess you went to bed, but my heart goes out to you, Man!

Because I agree with your feelings.

Let me show u this about the analysis:

The analysis presented here is based entirely on standard and/or official sources, such as the engineering report issued under the auspices of the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), as directed by an army engineering officer as chair. (ASCE 2003) That particular document details the damage to support columns inside the building, as well as providing an accurate track for the incoming aircraft, as revealed by the penetration of a presumed engine core to the rear of the inner ring.

?It was not within the mandate of the inquiry to determine what aircraft struck the Pentagon, but rather to evaluate how well the building withstood the impact, fire, and subsequent collapse of a section of the building.?

My family is a Civil Engineer family, so I have copies of these reports.

Note the scope of the investigation!

This is a key point for all investigations: the SCOPE!! The same type of scope was

used in investigating the collapse of the WTC buildings. Narrow, to be sure.

When Maj Gen Tagube investigated the abuses at Abu Ghraibe prison,

the scope was only within the military police portion of the prison...

not the military intelligence group and not the other prisons in Iraq.

Nor did it investigate other abuses before the prisoners were delivered to those prisons.

I have saved videos of Iraqi persons being killed in violation of the Geneva Conventions. Unfortunately, I have nothing similar to show for 911.

When we get less than the desired information, the scope of the investigation tells us why.

Look at the scope of the 911 Commission. They are looking for remedies and not

for truth in causation.

I weep with you, TE.

Sherlock

I know someone who happened to be looking out of her office window across the river to the Pentagon when she saw the plane strike the Pentagon. She is knowledgeable, and she says it was definitely a large commercial passenger airplane. She has no ax to grind.

End of story.

Fellas - the link on Urban survival says there is countdown to June 19. to something, but what is not specified. who said it was an asteroid?

I believe the reference was to heamerhoid--which prophecy can be discerned in Ben Franklin's classic: Rectal Astrology subtitled How to Fart with Pride and Conviction,a tome which makes Nostredamus look like a pussy--for example one reference had my local dollar store along with a local goodwill outlet bursting into flames--the event,thank goodness, ddid not happen--BUT THE VISION,THE VISION had me terrified for months and for that alone it was worth purchasing--

Yes I did waste some money hoarding large amounts of radioactivated preparation H--its outlawed in our state- but the exercise will do me good when the real thing occurs--

Once aagain might i remind all of you of the last but notleast important book on B Franklins short shelf of classics --Th care and feeding of ones Genitals==I only have the French translation but its better than nothing

beardrech :ph34r: :ph34r: :cry: I'm thinking of changing my name to Pangloss--

Im a modern Pagliacci--always crying on the outside but laughing on the inside--the reason for my not being able to sing a note--

I know someone who happened to be looking out of her office window across the river to the Pentagon when she saw the plane strike the Pentagon. She is knowledgeable, and she says it was definitely a large commercial passenger airplane. She has no ax to grind.

End of story.

Drano, you are correct in what your witness says,

but there were also witnesses that saw a smaller plane

flying in the same area.

It is yet to be discerned what actually was out there that day.

Sherlock

The speculation I have read over the months is that they needed to keep him in the boat. Oh, the memoir he could have ghost written on his behalf.

Perhaps there is a bigger shoe about to drop?

edited.

he owns Chalabi - that mess unwinding will be easier to spin if he's already overboard.

436 industry workers to lose Atlanta jobs

Atlanta Journal Constitution (subscription), GA - 25 minutes ago

A Delta Air Lines Inc. subsidiary and Air Wisconsin Airlines Corp. announced separate layoffs Thursday that will affect 436 people in metro Atlanta

http://www.ajc.com/business/content/busine.../04layoffs.html

Vilsack: 400 State Jobs Must Be Cut

Iowa Channel.com, IA - 2 hours ago

... budget. Thursday, Vilsack said the cuts will come through layoffs and early retirements. He said other positions will be left vacant

http://www.theiowachannel.com/politics/3379501/detail.html

State to lay off nearly 400 employees

KVUE (subscription), TX - 38 minutes ago

The Texas Health and Human Services Commission announced today that they would lay off most or all of the 390 employees in its human resources division

http://www.kvue.com/news/state/stories/060....2285b8a8a.html

390 persons to be laid off from the HUMAN RESCOURCES division:an irony too too deliscious;an irony topped off with "rescource Berenaise";these are the people with all of the advice on how to live on no income whatsoever,but to depend upon the divine right of the poor to sleep for free under bridges

beardrech: :ph34r: :ph34r: :cry: I dont wish them bad,but every once in a while you gotta...........................

Archived