Painful Grind

This is an update to the return to the scene top possibility. Be patient bears, the day of restitution is coming and it will come in the twinkling of an eye, like a thief in the night:

post-350-1261613095_thumb.jpg

post-350-1261613317_thumb.jpg

Here is the updated version below. It uses the qqqq. I thought the original versions did, also. I am too lazy at this point to make one showing NDX, but looking at them I think you will get the point. By the way, who was it that coined the term "returning to the scene of the crime"?

post-350-1261613552_thumb.jpg

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I go away for a few hours, come back and the market is up 2 1/2 points. Listening to you guys, I woulda thought it was up 25! :lol:

i am with you Doc. After catching up on ids, i thought the dow closed up triple digits. up only 1.5 points? What? ES looking like no demand on the daily bar if my volume feed is accurate. don't be surprised if the market actually sells off tomorrow.

New-home sales crater as subsidy wanes

Sales of new homes fell 11.3% in November to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 355,000.

November's sales were far weaker than the 421,000 expected by economists surveyed by MarketWatch.

October's sales pace was reamvised lower to 400,000 from the 430,000 earlier reamported.

Interesting.

400,000 to 355,000 is a decline of 11%.

Butt without the convenient backaSS reamvision, it could have been:

430,000 to 325,000 for a decline of 25%.

Guess folk couldn't handle that. <_<

I know, it's an annual pace not a monthly number, and seasoned fer adjustment, etc.

Bottom line though, Depression just gettin' started.

A Clearwater Beach Realtor has been sentenced to 18 months in federal prison for lying to lenders while flipping four properties, according to the U.S. Attorney's Office.

Federal prosecutors said Horvath lied about her income to obtain mortgage loans she used to buy several waterfront and water-view properties. She intended to flip the properties for profit, but instead went bankrupt. Prosecutors said the properties are now in various states of foreclosure.

While flipping houses isn't a crime, lying to lenders to get loans is, the U.S. Attorney's Office said.

Horvath's prosecution came as part of a joint effort by local federal agencies to crack down on the Tampa Bay area's mortgage fraud crisis.

In May, U.S. Attorney A. Brian Albritton announced the surge, which aims to investigate and prosecute as many as 100 mortgage fraud cases by the end of the year.

post-2457-1261615561.jpg

i forgot to mention this last week: starting january 1, talking and texting on cell phones while driving will be banned here in Saskatchewan. last month, my stepson pointed out tons of drivers texting here in Regina, SK. first time i ever noticed. how stupid can drivers be?

i forgot to mention this last week: starting january 1, talking and texting on cell phones while driving will be banned here in Saskatchewan. last month, my stepson pointed out tons of drivers texting here in Regina, SK. first time i ever noticed. how stupid can drivers be?

Alberta has delayed this. Premier of province is going down. Never seen as hated a premier.

Alberta has delayed this. Premier of province is going down. Never seen as hated a premier.

I've been reading the Calgary Herald from time to time. Old Eddie S. is on the hot seat in Alberta. Reading the comments on some of those stories in Calgary are hilarious. They want him and his government gone. Wait till the poops hits the fan here in Saskatchewan. The sheep will be crying foul and looking to hang the conservative government here . . .

One thing I've learned through my professional career, and especially the last 9 years running this website--telling it like it is, is not a good business strategy.

Yeah, the most successful marketers find out what people want & sell it to them. It doesn't concern them that what people want is a fantasy, not something that actually exists. They basically sell empty boxes of promises. It works really well. Lots of stuff is sold that way, as U can C on the TV, or in reading email spam stock newsletter ads.

Archived