Entertainment Tonight

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shorted the close using SDS....I'm early so I'll have to see if my stops are taken out....Tomorrow morning (if we gap up) would be a more ideal short... :unsure: It's my own version of "Faith based investing"... :wub:

post-1110-1261431288_thumb.jpg

Anxiously waiting for SuperNova's PhD dissertation on Bull Dollhair / Bull Schlocks

I also adjusted my chair location so as not to crack my head on anything when I inevitably come spilling out of it guffawing like a retard.

OMG

SuperNova: "Earnings growth portential"

post-6859-1261433648.jpg

Really?

You marble mouthed knobgobbling dickfaced f**king douchebag

Hire a professional speaking coach.....please

Hey, Doc

Didn't U say a while back that U had an irregular heartbeat & it turned out it was due to diet. Do U

mind saying what in your diet caused it? I know folks who have those & they would be thrilled if

some change in their diet would make them go away, because their doctors have not been able to be

of any help to them on this problem. Thanks.

Cap

Hey, Doc

Didn't U say a while back that U had an irregular heartbeat & it turned out it was due to diet. Do U

mind saying what in your diet caused it? I know folks who have those & they would be thrilled if

some change in their diet would make them go away, because their doctors have not been able to be

Cap

A rebellious youth in Philly

genos-lg.gif

portabello_cheesesteak.jpg

Hey, Doc

Cap

Increase potassium and mainly H2O. Eat a banana or a potato or other high potassium food daily. But the main thing is water. Not sure how much is enough, but I wasn't drinking enough. Now I try to drink at least 1 1/2 quarts per day. Do not substitute tea, coffee, soda or alcohol. They are diuretics and cause the dehydration which I think triggers the atrial fib. I still drink coffee and iced tea, but rarely after 5 PM, and I'm especially careful to drink plenty of water with dinner. Since I've done this my atrial fibrillation has virtually disappeared. On those couple of occasions where it happened in the past couple of years it was after a very heavy, high fat meal. So that's another thing to avoid.

On the other hand, I have been able to massively reduce my ldl, increase hdl, and lower triglicerides by cutting way down on carbs and boosting fat intake, particularly with the healthier vegetable fats. Meat is no problem once in a while. Definitely no refined carbs, and no carbs other than green vegetables after lunch time. Eggs are really good for lowering cholesterol as well. For some reason, when I eat more eggs, more fat, and less carbs my lipid profile improves radically. I still have to take statins, but they weren't enough until I increased the fat in my diet. That brought about a much greater improvement than the statins alone. I also lost weight and belly fat.

But a big Italian restaurant chicken parm is a a killer. My system can't handle it. I'm ok with a half portion.

Increase potassium and mainly H2O. Eat a banana or a potato or other high potassium food daily. But the main thing is water. Not sure how much is enough, but I wasn't drinking enough. Now I try to drink at least 1 1/2 quarts per day. Do not substitute tea, coffee, soda or alcohol. They are diuretics and cause the dehydration which I think triggers the atrial fib. I still drink coffee and iced tea, but rarely after 5 PM, and I'm especially careful to drink plenty of water with dinner. Since I've done this my atrial fibrillation has virtually disappeared. On those couple of occasions where it happened in the past couple of years it was after a very heavy, high fat meal. So that's another thing to avoid.

On the other hand, I have been able to massively reduce my ldl, increase hdl, and lower triglicerides by cutting way down on carbs and boosting fat intake, particularly with the healthier vegetable fats. Meat is no problem once in a while. Definitely no refined carbs, and no carbs other than green vegetables after lunch time. Eggs are really good for lowering cholesterol as well. For some reason, when I eat more eggs, more fat, and less carbs my lipid profile improves radically. I still have to take statins, but they weren't enough until I increased the fat in my diet. That brought about a much greater improvement than the statins alone. I also lost weight and belly fat.

But a big Italian restaurant chicken parm is a a killer. My system can't handle it. I'm ok with a half portion.

Thanks much, Doc. Will pass the info along.

Cap

Radio Free Wall Street 12/21/09

Russ Winter joins Lee Adler to discuss the current state of the market and address the question of when the price will be paid.

Not a subscriber? Click here to hear a free preview. Or listen to a free release of the November 25 podcast.

To subscribe and hear this podcast right now, click here!

audio_mp3_button.png Radio Free Wall Street 12/21/09 [43:57m]: Play Now | Play in Popup | Download

Subscribers, click player to start.

Archived