No reason to worry,just buy....

My roomie,who works at the wynn las vegas,was just told that the full timers hours were being cut to 6 hours a day....

Time to short WYNN?

Probably time to short EVERYTHING............ :o

Well....over the last 30 days the two outperforming sectors are utilities and healthcare - defensive sectors :ninja:

But I think WYNN is just paving the way to hire more workers - less benefits - all with Federal monies to pimp a lower unemployment number before the elections.... :rolleyes:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbys...ino-crisis.html

ECB orders Austria to nationalise Hypo bank, fearing domino crisis

Austria has nationalised the Carinthian lender Hypo Group after it ran into trouble on hidden losses in Eastern Europe, offering a stark reminder that Europe's banks are not yet out of the woods.

Echoes?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creditanstalt

My roomie,who works at the wynn las vegas,was just told that the full timers hours were being cut to 6 hours a day....

Time to short WYNN?

Here's a chart of WYNN. It has lost support of the 20DMA and then found support of the 50DMA below and then bounced to the 20DMA again and its advances were repelled. My GUESS is that it loses support of the 50 DMA and finds support at the 200 DMA... :ninja:

post-1110-1260923139_thumb.png

This is not advice to trade the stock!

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and, even though your jickiss told you that the mills of the gods grind Slowly, but Exceedingly Fine,

here is the very Latest and Most Recent Secret jickisss doolar-Gold Indicator.....

your jickiss STILL says that the Indicator is ready to Roll over and Head South, and that the doolar will DROP big time and the Gold will Increase and move shortly to new all time highs.

Look at the Indicator.....do you thimk that the INDICATOR will roll over??????

keep watching...

jickiss!!!!!!!

Not without QEII is my guess. Dollar gold I mean. (that's the bond/oil chart not the dollar/gold chart)

I think there is a gigantic battle going on about QEII. I don't think we get it without some sort of scare. The markets are the logical choice.

Just guessing outloud here.

How do you say, "Giant morning bank woody" in Japanese?

LOS ANGELES (MarketWatch) -- Many major Japanese banks opened bid-only early Wednesday in Tokyo, after a report that new capital adequacy rules may be delayed by at least a decade. The Nikkei business daily said in an unsourced report that the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision has agreed to effectively delay the enforcement of new capital adequacy rules for large banks, opting to create a transition period of at least 10 years. The proposed changes include raising the current 8% minimum capital ratio and focusing on a narrower definition of core capital, the report said.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/japanese-...elay-2009-12-15

In my limited Japanese I would pronounce it , ah so. Anyway what's another 10 years among friends.

What ever happened to the imposition or reimposition of stricter accounting rules for US banks? Thought there was something that was supposed to go into effect with the new year. I mean we know it can't happen just wonder how it got squelched.

Is this good for all banks? Financials and energy stocks are the least performing sectors at present. If THEY can kick start the financials then bearz are toast!

post-1110-1260924868.jpg

Coal Mine Canaries or Outliers

December 15, 2009 By Lee Adler A handful of groups flashed short term sell signals today. Are they leaders or outliers? Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

Time to short WYNN?

What does he do there? Hope that didn't affect my Wynn bud Perla.

post-2204-1260999320_thumb.jpg

I wonder what they call this object described by the reporter as follows:

"Lifeline

As markets collapsed last year, Bernanke and his aides gathered daily around this speakerphone to plot with Henry Paulson (then at the Treasury Department) and Timothy Geithner (then at the New York Federal Reserve) a way out of the crisis

"

The conspiration conspurcator ?

I wish I had that thing bugged.

Archived