No reason to worry,just buy....

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and, even though your jickiss told you that the mills of the gods grind Slowly, but Exceedingly Fine,

here is the very Latest and Most Recent Secret jickisss doolar-Gold Indicator.....

your jickiss STILL says that the Indicator is ready to Roll over and Head South, and that the doolar will DROP big time and the Gold will Increase and move shortly to new all time highs.

Look at the Indicator.....do you thimk that the INDICATOR will roll over??????

keep watching...

jickiss!!!!!!!

post-1911-1260916515_thumb.png

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbys...ino-crisis.html

ECB orders Austria to nationalise Hypo bank, fearing domino crisis

Austria has nationalised the Carinthian lender Hypo Group after it ran into trouble on hidden losses in Eastern Europe, offering a stark reminder that Europe's banks are not yet out of the woods.

My roomie,who works at the wynn las vegas,was just told that the full timers hours were being cut to 6 hours a day....

and the economist would reply: "A low fed funds rate boosts the prices of risk-asset markets, namely equities and credit, which in turn leads to improvement in the real economy."

The Obah Ma spake at a weatherstripping plant today to inspire us for the good times that we now enjoy. I can hardly wait for the next outing..

shitcreek.jpg

and if you're a government employee that happens to get 1.85 million in your year end pay envelope ( I think they all do ) you may want to look into moving in next to the big boss..

50090987.jpg

Another house for sale....

Archived