• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

AI is Back!!!!!!!

AI is Back!!!!!!!

Home Again. Home is where the Den is.....Anyway, welcome back AI!

then, did you all know just how much Paper is out there, somewhere, in da Hands of da Furriners?

did ya????

well, don't cry for Argentina, Cry for Merica. here is the Chart. Give credit for the discussion to Mr. Sinclair, if you want.

But give credit to your jickiss for One Question: Can we Keep da Currency, and Ditch the Bonds???

why not? West Point has da Answer, you know. or the US Navy!

Thimk!

post-1911-1259878263_thumb.png

Dennis Fartman on the "Lost Money - Late" desk

BWHAHAHAHAHHA

Merisa: "Dennis, what did you think about the close?"

Fartman: "It was bad.....anytime the market goes down, it's not a good thing...."

U

F

B

post-6859-1259877878.jpg

LOL, no red closes should ever be allowed, as Hanky has mentioned before. Will they get back to business as usual tamarra? Or have they changed the rules here? Oh, I just saw TJ's answer to that one-- that it depends on keeping Helo Ben. I guess since he was in front of Congress, he took a day off from commandeering the PPT in the Spos Pits, and look what happened!

I guess I gave Smith and Wesson the kiss of death last night. No sooner do I put it back on the watchlist, they get smack for -7% today and then reported after the close. Its now down around -16% for the day. I guess the pump and dump theory was the right one.

I've been wanting to buy S&W on a pullback....I'll be watching it for an entry....

Hopefully this kicks up the volatility enough to make selling some $5.00 puts worthwhile

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

Dear Chicago Bear:

your jickiss took one look at SWHC today and, and, and then, the screen kinda went Blank!

for sure, this is a seriously Great Idea, and we just have to buy when you tell us to Pull the Trigger!

poof!

Bang!

jickiss!!!!!!!

OMG! How did you do that? I am in tears I am laughing so hard! That is the coolest thing I have ever seen. Great job!

Booyah!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

B)

:lol: Happy you liked it, but can't take credit for doing more than uploading Doc's avatar. The subtitles about freedom and what is the "truth" from mass media immediately reminded me of Doc and everyone on this board.

Archived