Who Needs A Mulligan?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Still looking constructive....

post-1110-1259791696_thumb.png

I would argue that it looks exceptionally weak...look where things were on the other advances after a full month.

Many of the big guns flashing sell on daily charts here...those signals are very new and could be invalidated by a big up day, but after such a big ramp with momo stalling, I am inclined to give them the benefit of doubt until they are invalidated...

Radio Free Wall Street 12/2/09

Russ Winter rejoins Lee Adler to discuss the current state of the market.

Not a subscriber? Click here to hear a free preview. Or listen to a free release of the November 18 podcast with Lee Adler and Aaron Krowne about the state of the housing market, and the future of Fed efforts to prop it.

To subscribe and hear this podcast right now, click here!

audio_mp3_button.png Radio Free Wall Street 12/2/09 [28:47m]: Play Now | Play in Popup | Download

Subscribers, click player to start.

The following charts are discussed in this podcast. all-fdic-inst.jpgclick to enlarge

iamge48.pngClick to enlarge

http://abcnews.go.com/images/PollingUnit/m112909.pdf

Lost Money Late - Clusterf**k Edition

What a friggin mess....

Utter chaos....

Merisa was like a Benihana chief on New Year's Eve slicing and dicing BAC Tarp repay BREAKING NEWS like shrimp and steak for a table of Cramericans

Merisa: "Eddie, what do you do?" Whaaaaaa

Eddie: "BUY BAC NOW!!!!".....what's that ? it's down after hours...."Sell Sell Sell".......oh wait, what? now it's up....NO!! Buy BUy BUY

Merisa: "Karen, what do you do?" Whaaaaaaaaa

Finerman: "uh, I don't know.....blah blah blah.....dilution.....uh.....not sure....um...maybe, uh....."

Merisa: "Steve, what do this mean?" Whaaaaaaaa

Greaseball: "Good for the market"

Merisa: "Pete, Banzai !!!!!" Whaaaaaaa

PT1: ...Dead silence....

Gasbagarino (calling in from his meth dealers' apartment): Wah....BREAKING NEWS.....wah.....BAC .....Wha TARP repay $45 BILLION....WAHHHAHHAHA......dilution.....WHOA!!!......Wha Greg Curl.....Greg Curl....Greg Curl.....WHA wha wha wha

Merisa: "Charlie,charlie, Charlie....CHARLIE.....CHARLIE!!!!!" Shut up!!!!

post-6859-1259794965_thumb.jpg

I would argue that it looks exceptionally weak...look where things were on the other advances after a full month.

Many of the big guns flashing sell on daily charts here...those signals are very new and could be invalidated by a big up day, but after such a big ramp with momo stalling, I am inclined to give them the benefit of doubt until they are invalidated...

I think the stalling is quite understandable......near 50% retrace and downtrendline.....

post-1110-1259794846_thumb.png

Gonna take a lot of beef to get by all the resistance and bearz...

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

Hoo HA! Indeed. Glock-man-sacks. Hoo HA!

your jickiss thimks that this Glock Story is the funniest of them all.

the selfsame Liberals of Goldman Sachs racing to arm themselves to the teeth. Wanna bet that it is impossible to front run a 9mm slug in major motion?????

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=206...id=ahD2WoDAL9h0

sure, you will say that the whole Firm is not liberal, but your jickiss knows better.

anyway,

on to Tiger.

your jickiss merely wishes to repeat what the late great Joe Kennedy Said: "If and When Your are Rich, hire the very best Experts, pay them to the max, and Follow their advice."

you might thimk that after OJ, them that wanna "play" would simply take, let's say, $100,000,000 to Goldman, and say, "Hey, dudes, take this Hundred, Trade it For Me, Keep Half of all Gains for yourselves, and oh, by the way, do you thimk that you can arrange some consultations for me when necessary, being in search of fresh viewpoints, from time to time, on da Market?"

What does he thimk that the other Billionairs do???????

But, for sure, you can not teach Stupid!

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

for sure, Rick Ackerman is ABSOLUTEY CORRECT when he writes about how the Austrian School of E-con-nomics laughs at and derides the notion of Productivity, unless it creates jobs or a higher standard of living.

click and read about the Giant Factory being put up in Japan....

http://www.rickackerman.com/2009/12/can-am...ete/#more-12217

any body notice that nothing like this gets built in da USA?

the problem with the so called pilfered gains derived by GS and others over the years is that there is nothing wrong with Gains, for Gains are Good if the Gains result in Savings and Investment and real jobs.

but your jickiss sees -0- being built anew in da USA. Before your scream at your jickiss, of course your jickiss knows that da USA is a house divided.....but back to the boat, who divided the house over here and why? and yess, if your jickiss had Goldman Sized Cash hordes, your jickiss would not Build Plant and install Equipment in the USA, for it would be stupid to so do unless and until: _____________________.

There!

jickiss!!!!!!!

Three conditions for a repeatable TurkeyNeck Trade

1. Red/Blue oscillators stay close to zero momentum zone

2. 5 Day yellow oscillator falls back to zero momentum zone

3. Price breaks down at open

Potential going forward:

Friday break

If no trade setup then bears get the gizzard

post-326-1259796777_thumb.png

Archived