Its getting worse

Jeez.....

I bet this is what my high school reunion would look like :lol: .....Never been to one though

LOL....no sheet ...I got a guy who keeps calling me from HS who I haven't seen in 20 years who wants to get together and I keep making excuses like I have a diverticulitis attack and I can't go out drinking....I'm an older dad who keeps in good shape and have no desire to have a reunion with guys I haven't talked to in 25 plus years..I'm afraid I'll have an encounter with Shamu and a bunch of guy's that look like doctor Phil.........my college friends are a different story...my best friend is from college.....we've been playing softball together since college and now his oldest son is on the team...pretty cool and he has a 5 and 2 year also so my son can hang out with him.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cohn “was always Lloyd’s guy. I mean, always,” says a former Goldman trader.

how wonderful, a committed reamlationship :wub:

I have actually been to 85 Broad on two occasions back in the mid-1990's when I was a "corporate client* "

Went to visit their commercial paper and FX trading "stadiums"

Organized chaos of an unimaginable degree....mass confusion....screaming....keyboard trading finger clacking at 3X the speed of light......from the time the market opens, until it closes.......no lunch (it's brought to you).....bathroom break? good luck with that....SENSORY OVERLOAD TIMES 1,000

Walking the halls to and from the elevator and in the elevator I had never so intimidated by guys in suits ever in my life

You could feel the power down to the marrow in your bones

I sh*t you not

* Corporate Client = douche bag that get's his face ripped off

There's a friggin' sh*t-storm brewing in NJ....

Police in one town get paid days off for:

Weddings

Baptisms

Funerals

Bar mitszvahs

....AND....

Christmas Shopping

....and a bunch of other crap

IN ADDITION TO ALL THEIR OTHER PAID HOLIDAY AND VACATION DAYS

Christie's gonna lay the smack down.....

You mean they got to work on Valentines Day?

been out all week so missed mid day lost...just "gotta believe" they are longer than pissants nose....

did catch Late lost last night and Eeyore said "I don't know" right out of the box and the rest of em were looking for down....whoops...this is in silly "Carry Me" trade land again...where billions can be vaporized by one mis interpreted "word".....this markets a joke...its a marionette on a string.

FX/SPX carry traders are wound so tight if you stuck a lump of coal up their arse you'd produce a diamond....seriously..this is ridiculous

GC on its way to 1210! Nothing to see here Mr. Dillweed Rick Mish Pliskin move along - his comments from this morning on Boomberg - more or less Gold is a sideshow unless people are buying for inflation hedge - then the Fed must step in! WTF! We could care less if the USD falls off a cliff but we do worry about inflation expectations. Inflation is what they are promoting.

On another note going long a mini contract of NGF0 @ 4.705

Kudos to gold bugs and Sinclair for his calls...not much of a buying opportunity when you have gone parabolic....

By Chris Oliver, MarketWatch

HONG KONG (MarketWatch) -- China should use the shockwaves created by the Dubai crisis as an opportunity to buy gold and oil, a senior Chinese official who helps oversee some of the nation's biggest enterprises was quoted as saying Monday.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/beijing-o...ases-2009-11-30

Archived