Revenge

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyway, it looks like he is suggesting a SP high of 1100 sometime in 2H03.

...kinda makes sense if you buy his chart's story that the SP was Dover Sole at something like 6-sigma deviation below trend back in July. On a longer term view, I can see how this would portend a trip back to overbought (versus trend) within say 12-24 months of that statistically-significant of a low. Again, it all comes down to how that long term trendline is being calculated, IMO.

(**edited**)

I'm really uncomfortable critiqueing other people's technical analysis. I like marketcycles for their cycle decomposition work, but I don't use it for anything else. Those projections look like they were done a month ago. Who knows where they are now?

The only time I look at anyone else's work is when I'm asked to do so. Makes me uncomfortable. You understand that almost all anal cysts want to be bullish and have that bias built into their work.

Doc is just the opposite.

I think the term translation is stupid. Why don't they just say shift or skew. Translation sounds like a language barrier thing.

SHort cycles will be skewed toward a short upleg and long downleg by the downslope of longer cycles.

OK, I see.

He's got his sigma bands tilted up slightly. Mine are tilted sideways to down. Their cycles are computer derived. No judgement. Mine are Stool derived. Seen through the Stool prism.

ah yes.....the "as bullish as Doc gets is 'cautious'" prism....anyways their site (www.mktcycles.com) is $100 a month...Doc only 1/16 the price...wha toboggan!

Quick, Mortimer...............

We better get Wilson and tell him to SELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.......................

Randolph.................this is all your fault , you and your environment......................

Where the hell is Wilson.......................we better SELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.......................

(It's on TV right now..................how appropriate.......sure beats crapvision.....)

Archived