B4 The Bell, Humpday May 12

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The trouble with the Al Sadr story is-the deal says he gets his charges stayed till the handoff and stays where he is-this is just like Fallujah-the bad boys are still in place wreaking havoc during the night and returning to their safe haven homes during the day while their cities are patrolled by Iraqui's providing security for them. This is more than a mess, more like an ongoing debacle.

The trouble with the Al Sadr story is-the deal says he gets his charges stayed till the handoff and stays where he is-this is just like Fallujah-the bad boys are still in place wreaking havoc during the night and returning to their safe haven homes during the day while their cities are patrolled by Iraqui's providing security for them. This is more than a mess, more like an ongoing debacle.

I agree. The story seemed very fluffy. "If Shiite leaders ask him to disband he will..." WTF have they been negotiating for the last two months, his favorite TV show?

Stoolies:

I just returned from the grocery store.

Already, pricing gimmickry is showing up in standard household

consumables...dish detergent, paper porducts, etc plus food stuffs and fresh

veggies <_< :unsure: .

Stoolies:

I just returned from the grocery store.

Already, pricing gimmickry is showing up in standard household

consumables...dish detergent, paper porducts, etc plus food stuffs and fresh

veggies <_< :unsure: .

Has anyone else noticed quantity of food is little less in mid-scale restaurants ?

Archived