And she's buying a stairway to heaven

I heard something to that effect earlier today...

Can't wait to see a few episodes...

Hilarity is sure to ensue

I don't fancy her chances with those number calculations you posted for Gartman above.

I read that basic math, basic geography, basic political knowledge are not her thing. So what is she going to be commenting on?

A 'tarted' up version of the Jerry springer show comes to mind.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For 6 day's into Mr. Widget I would have expected:

"After three strong weeks of gains, the market appears to be showing signs that a near-term pullback might be in the cards. A slew of stocks negatively reversed (opened higher and closed lower) on Monday, which suggests a change in trend may unfold." http://www.canslim.net/mc/MCCurrent.asp

January Expiration affect?

For 6 day's into Mr. Widget I would have expected:

"After three strong weeks of gains, the market appears to be showing signs that a near-term pullback might be in the cards. A slew of stocks negatively reversed (opened higher and closed lower) on Monday, which suggests a change in trend may unfold." http://www.canslim.net/mc/MCCurrent.asp

January Expiration affect?

The fact that we were up almost 8 ES points in pre-hour and close about flat on a Monday is a miracle in itself.

BBY

This was one of my saved charts in Stockcharts.com.

I played the bounce intra-day back in December when it had that HUGE gap down.

I haven't updated this chart since. Look how 'random' these trendlines and resistance held the bounce. This thing got a long way down if the 200dma don't hold.

post-1444-1263259332_thumb.jpg

Maybe I should believe that it would be a miracle to see a week down by at least 1% to start off earnings.

Well they kicked off earnings with some sheet numbers from AA and a couple of warnings and the futures are winding up for the 4 to 6 point ramp already.....

the first two bubbles had something behind them, fantasy, a new innovation and housing...this one is perverse.....

1% down for this week would be nice.

Then again, if we get 1% tomorrow, :)

That would be a TurkeyNeck Trade from a higher level on Mr. Widget's 8 day cycle and on a Day 7 count, but at least it would come from an overbought condition.

How about 1% down for the next two days - then begin another 8 day Widget Dover Sole.

BBY

This was one of my saved charts in Stockcharts.com.

I played the bounce intra-day back in December when it had that HUGE gap down.

I haven't updated this chart since. Look how 'random' these trendlines and resistance held the bounce. This thing got a long way down if the 200dma don't hold.

This bestbuy chart is telling us is....business might not be all so green out there.

Archived