Birthright

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EBAY puts up 37%.

IBM puts up 26%.

I see those gaps anjing.

Wouldn't it be ironic if Ebay were one of the few thriving businesses when the U.S. market finally capitulates. People will be desperate to sell assets to raise cash to pay their massive debts. What better way than Ebay. Just a thought.

striker-

Many tanks!

Of course, you didn't "join" the Anals, per se, you "subscribed". As a subscriber, you automatically became a member of the American Society of Shortsellers (ASS). So in that sense, when you "subscribed" to the Anals, you "joined" the ASS. As an ASS member, you can "read" the Anals.

I hope this clarifies things. :lol:

EBAY puts up 37%.

IBM puts up 26%.

I see those gaps anjing.

Wouldn't it be ironic if Ebay were one of the few thriving businesses when the U.S. market finally capitulates. People will be desperate to sell assets to raise cash to pay their massive debts. What better way than Ebay. Just a thought.

But who will be buying all that crap?

Meta, nice move getting out of that mediocre ETF (BBH) and "rolling your own".

ETF's are designed to go up or hold up. Your own index of turds is designed to GO DOWN ! :lol:

See the light!

Sweef, nice nailing on those options - HIGH FIVE!

Thanks; bbh was falling real smoothly for 2 years, until amgn became a monster...........

No more worries about 'average', although my rytpx is kicking serious butt.....since 935. You still have that?

We're resting on the lower band of the 7 wk channel.

Ha, Crapvison just had on "How to reduce volatilty in your portfolio" guy on.

Translation: how to buy stocks and pretend you're not having or going to have a loss by being long in a BEAR MARKET!

Err, ahh, how about selling 'em!

Sha doobie, my stocks have been splattered, splattered all over Manhatten. :lol:

Archived