The Four Questions

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Apologies if I missed DF's putcall ratio charts and I realize I'm hours behind the curve but I notice that the overall P/C is as close to 1.0 (bearish?) as I've seen lately.

Index shorts are telling me they expect the market to continue down and equities are holding on to hope since they're not in an extremely bearish range. Overall a bearish bias IMHO

"Japan's central bank and government are discussing ways to stabilize the tumbling stock market, which hit 20-year lows on Monday, according to a report in the Nikkei Shimbun. The Bank of Japan is preparing to provide liquidity that is well above its current target level and the Ministry of Finance is considering intervening in the currency markets with as much as 1 trillion yen a day as the continued strength of the yen weighs on the export sector, the business daily said." - Tomi Kilgore, SeeBS Markethype

Another straw in the wind, indicating that central bankers have worried frowns on their faces.

Not really news, but report on the Crap channel a while ago

Iraqis are planting explosives in the oil fields. Also some new type of bombs were found. I wonder if Saddamn would torch the fields before any invasion considering it's going to happen anyway?

Bought a bit more gold

DR

Archived