The MIT TA Symposium March 7, 2003

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sloth, I don't know much about e wave, So, I will guess symetrical as indecisive, as in symetrical triangle? If you want it would be helpful to me if you add.... good, bad or whatever...

I do understand fibs and that there is a relationship to ewaves.

The initial move up A is equal to the second move up C. In ewave theory, the corrective move is complete. Many times A does not equal C, but when it does the LIKELIHOOD of the move being completed increases. You can place a bit more confidence in it.

Theoretically.

thank you sloth, that helps... I do some gartley stuff too! the ab=cd patterns ......The light should come on soon, I hope.

Looking at the spx 5 min. 820 could be a stutter point.... it closes this mornings gap and also .500 retrace on todays leg up.

I use the chart fib grid so the numbers are just estimates.

I can never get exact anyway... So think of those points as narrow little bands with some variation

Prechter, at his seminars, often talks about "the right look." At some point in your TA career, you start seeing it without having to analyze it. It's like Elway in the 4th quarter: you didn't need to know who he was throwing the ball to...just the fact that he was throwing was enough.

looks like some stuttering around 820, .... Does the ewaves have a target low short term?

I am always digging around with something.... So, 813 could be another point.... This would be determined by a hugh amount of resistive volume going in the head of a 5 min. H&S (possible) pattern set-up.

I do not see much upside potential here, unless some buy programs show up which is possible here.... I think Greg said feed net drain today????... I will go back and check....

Archived