Slobberknocker!

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Too long to go into here....it's the work of a pupil of Chris Carolan's work Roy Fellars

This Chris Carolan? I think you mentioned "spiral calendars" in one of your Crapvision-Europe appearances, but I didn't catch the name.

Regards,

Vesselin

In addition as I said yesterday look at the day following 2/25....2/26 played a WEAK pattern....times 1020 low 1115 high 35% chance high of day...1220 low.....1400 high chance 65% high of day...1540 low...2/26 played very weak with the high coming very early on the 1115 (actually 1030) 35% chance....My gut says similar today.....if it is similar then it's goodbye 818 SP00....now if it plays stronger today then watch the 1st high as reference for the afternoon.....that's all folks......I may be too busy today to post......I am looking to hard hit today if it works out.....

Too long to go into here....it's the work of a pupil of Chris Carolan's work Roy Fellars

This Chris Carolan? I think you mentioned "spiral calendars" in one of your Crapvision-Europe appearances, but I didn't catch the name.

Regards,

Vesselin

yes

This morning The Today Show claimed that we know the probable city Osam Bin Hidin' is in.  

Seems we might be closing in on Mr. Jihad.

Be careful of a Bin Hidin spike!

Double edge to that. OBL might choose to go out with a bang and become a martyr. If we capture him, his followers are going to be taking hostages everywhere and it will get real ugly.

Temporary Open Market Operations: 03/06/2003

Maturity Date: 4/3/03

Delivery Date: 3/6/03

The Desk has entered the market announcing: 28-Day RP

Temporary Operations Statistics:

Treasury Collateral Operation Agency Collateral Operation Mortgage-Backed Collateral Operation

Weighted Average Rate

1.224 1.260 1.270

Stop Out Rate (Lowest Rate Accepted) 1.220 1.260 1.270

Highest Rate Submitted 1.230 1.260 1.270

Lowest Rate Submitted 1.180 1.200 1.220

Total Propostions Submitted (In $Bil.) 25.250 17.850 12.950

Total Propositions Accepted (In $Bil.) 2.570 0.477 0.953

Total Money Value of Operation (In $Bil.) 4

This morning The Today Show claimed that we know the probable city Osam Bin Hidin' is in.

Seems we might be closing in on Mr. Jihad.

Be careful of a Bin Hidin spike!

Shall we lay odds that it's in Iraq -- or is that just tooo convenient? There is a conspiracy theory that he's been dead for months, but that's a discussion for Political Stool...

Archived