This Says It All

SG chimes

Excerpt from my Simple Guy Waves Topic thread I posted yesterday

I discussed 25.84 about 2 weeks ago, 1363 on NAS etc... and frankly, this is a very realistic option if not almost probable. I would have to be blind and too stubborn to not admit as much to my fellow stoolies.

SG probably should have seen this coming, but the waves have been forming an ABC x ABC x or some call it A B C D E type formation... an extended 4th wave according to some experts... which now appears to make some sense. These triangles are hard to discern, and frankly I dont think they are clear until they get far along.

The good news, is the final wave c or wave e should be finishing up shortly, if it didnt already complete last Friday. However, in many cases, the final C wave or E wave would surpass previous highs (25.37 ish) and close or get higher on an intra-day basis. Hence... 25.84 or higher possible and 1363 to 1385 on NAS possible before the wedge completes its upside retracement.

And, Chart of same posted yesterday.... Go over to the thread to read the entire passage.... today or tonight, Im going to talk about Tech Stocks, The QQQ, why its leading the others this year... what to expect... and why....

post-3-1046701332.gif

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oyster:

I think I recall from some time back you pay attention to the bean market, and if this isn't the appropriate space for discussion of such matters feel free to PM me, but it seems the 520 - 530 area on the nov contract is a pretty crucial area. What's your feeling and your bias at current prices?

Thanks

LD

bullish longterm but with 65000 cak fund long pretty much a record ever and closing slightly up on the month makes me a little nervous for some liquidation in March

I recall reading that during the Crash of '29, the Dumb Money got wacked in '29. The Smart Money in '30, the Really Smart Money in '31, and the Incredibly Wise Money in '32.

Oh for the days when the market was permitted to correct itself in a matter of weeks/months rather than drag on for years.

OYSTER

as I said before an ewave reason can always be found why market went against the way it should....after the fact

Glass houses, stones... etc.... careful.

All TA is subject to major screwups... yours, mine, Gann, CMAPS, P/C ratios... I could go on....

Key is... who is making $$?? Who is losing $$?? Who is gaming the tape daily and dieing of a death by 1,000 cuts? Who understands that a Bull market has not begun??

Etc.. Etc...

Cheers :P

Guest bullseatshitndie

ism # will come out better than exp., but down from Jan. all that giddyness going to result in a blast off/blowoff

was away from the mkts for a few days and finished Marc Fabers book. All kinds of historical examples of govt intevention in mkts; of course they all failerd miserably, but in the interim can be quite painful for those that are smart enough to ascertain the true conditions. So I am asking myself, what is the point? Do I really want to fight the statists at the fed?

Archived