The MIT Experiment - Day 9

I will not get excited unless 850 is taken out on large volume.

This chart shows a strong resistance line within the primary falling wedge. Falling wedges are bullish, but bulls appear to have a tremendous amount of work ahead...... I do not think, so I just have to wait and see what happens...

Good to see you here Rockhead......

post-3-1046448456.gif

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SPY, 60 minute

This chart was posted a couple days ago and mentioned the 85.80 pivot high which is shown. I dont think we take that out as the top of this wave channel is 85.57.....but notice how the wave channel isnt that great of a fit as compared to the 15 minute shown before (you may not see this as I didnt include that much 60 minute data).

FWIW...the 15 minute cycle top is still valid as I type.

post-3-1046448620.gif

After a little "uncharacteristic" chop, it looks like we're at the top of a last gasp pop to me. It could push a little higher but I don't think so

Using HOURLY SPY data:

my ST chart

image004.gif

and my IT Attractor

image003.gif

For those unfamiliar with my charts, an explanation can be found here. It focuses on daily data but is applicable to hourly by substituting hours for days in the trends, moving averages, lookback periods, slopes, etc

further to my last, one of the things I do is to look at the my charts if the market were to advance .15pts an hour and to decline .15pts an hour for the next 10 hours and see if the patterns are consistent with their historical characteristics.

projecting +/- .15pts per hour for 10 hours on HOURLY SPY data:

my ST chart

image007.gif

and my IT Attractor

image008.gif

For those unfamiliar with my charts, an explanation can be found here. It focuses on daily data but is applicable to hourly by substituting hours for days in the trends, moving averages, lookback periods, slopes, etc

bb, I think I see what you are on this daily chart DOW/INDU

This is a screen shot of a bar chart. So the open is on the left side of the bar and the right side slides up and down during the day and stopps on the close.... just for those not familiar with bar charts.

Then support looks about 7918.... that bar has already moved some... Bears would want a close below that line

post-3-1046452711.gif

Archived