Reversal reversal...bears blown out

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

the torture continues, and if you Thimk about it, as you study the following Chart of the Secret jickiss doolar-Gold Indicator,

well, it is stuck in the middle, which controls the whole planet! but get ready for the Drop in this key Indicator that will zoom the doolar Down and start the mega move up in Gold and Silver and Miners and Miners Related.

won't be long now.

ps, the spin on the Greeks involves more than options.....

post-1911-1263943049_thumb.png

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Latest Story

Smoke and Mirrors – Professional Edition

January 19, 2010 By Lee Adler After Friday’s big drop in the key 6 month cycle status indications, Tuesday’s bounce back was relatively small. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

smells like massive intervention. Either some dickhead from the FED just said something or....

Total unusual move at this time of the day/night. European currencies loose against the USD.

Looks like 6E has begun to break down from the bear flag. Maybe an initial target down to the 78.6% measured move fib ext (1.3844).

6eweeklyfibext1192010.jpg

LMAO!!!......I didn't think it was possible but the Dems figured out a way to foulke up a free lunch table....again....

I think people just figured out this is the kind of Change they voted for.....

and went straight into the pigmen and health insurers pockets...sorry for getting political but this is like mandating bubbles....

Archived