Pulling The Trigger

NAS did not break 1444 today.. so its not OFFICIALLY over yet, keep the party hats on the table nearby though...

HPQ says tonight they are ahead of schedule on cutting costs with the CPQ merger... big deal....

Seibel said late today that q4 looks firmer...

UH-HUH--- may I remind everyone that this is typical "desperation" behavior as they realize that q4 is ending soon and the IT budgets are going to DRY UP in a few weeks if not already...

Its a game, a sharade... and the smart $$ has the puts and the shorts lined up to sell you the last of the shares...

Fortunately, I aint a sheep... and Im a simple guy who doesnt follow the crowd.

RE LOW... yeah, it will crater in q1....

Also, sticking with Citigroup forecast of $11 per share before the bear market ends... I have no position there, and none in LOW either.

Just the RYVNX fund.... and of course long ELN at 2.40

Good luck tomorrow, might see a weak attempt at rally... but we should continue to 970-1000 on NDX as I indicated pre-market today.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SG,

Nice chart! Good chart! Down Boy!

Schaeffer was really weird about that OEX 480 level. He interpreted to mean we were going higher. I just saw it as a good rally stopping point. Can't understand why so many of these bearlike gurus have strapped on horns of late. What's changed? Same old BS as far as the nose can smell.

Hewey closed right on the top of the inside triangle, it's ST descending resistance line. I mean right on it. Best seen on the 60 minutes. This has generated a buy signal, surprise, surprise but looks a little overbought intra-day. Could get more overbought if more shorts bail and nobody wants to sell to them. I think they'll sell. There will be fear :ph34r: that this is the headfake before the move to $200. It's called the Wall of Worry and will keep the Gold Bull real.

Here's the chart.....

post-3-1038952533_thumb.jpg

i have still no fear.

Restructuring is a job a company has to do all the time, thats a BULL-shit argument to say that is "good news".

I will wake up and see nikkei deep in the red, than i go to uni thinking about me DAX short, come home see a little rally attempt by the boys and then a breakdown later.

What a life! :lol: :lol:

Good night

I will slepp like a little baby tonight. B)

Hewey closed right on the top of the inside triangle, it's ST descending resistance line. I mean right on it. Best seen on the 60 minutes. This has generated a buy signal, surprise, surprise but looks a little overbought intra-day. Could get more overbought if more shorts bail and nobody wants to sell to them. I think they'll sell. There will be fear  :ph34r:  that this is the headfake before the move to $200. It's called the Wall of Worry and will keep the Gold Bull real.

Here's the chart.....

And here is the more inclusive data version for those of you who wonder where the red colored trendlines came from.....

post-3-1038952845_thumb.jpg

Archived