B$ The Bell, Friday, February 13

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My guess is that the record inflows will continue right up to April 15.

Now if you have 3 months of world record inflows, would you not surmise that that's as good as it gets? I would further surmise that it will be followed by a vacuum.

Taxpayers are going to be hitting their Visa cards hard the next two months to pour into those IRA's. I'm am still very cautious about these next two months until the market tells me unequivocally otherwise.

More in your Weak End Anals.

Uncle Buck and the Long Bong Hit, including short and long term updated charts and price targets, is now loaded. Take a subscribatory and get the latest whiff of Uncle Buck and the Long Bong Hit.

15 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $2.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!

My guess is that the record inflows will continue right up to April 15.

Now if you have 3 months of world record inflows, would you not surmise that that's as good as it gets? I would further surmise that it will be followed by a vacuum.

Taxpayers are going to be hitting their Visa cards hard the next two months to pour into those IRA's. I'm am still very cautious about these next two months until the market tells me unequivocally otherwise.

More in your Weak End Anals.

Uncle Buck and the Long Bong Hit, including short and long term updated charts and price targets, is now loaded. Take a subscribatory and get the latest whiff of Uncle Buck and the Long Bong Hit.

15 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $2.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!

Tanks Doc.

MF inflows seem to be as good as gauge of sentiment as any. The level of inflows, $40 billion, is $480 billion annualized. Even if the January figure is usually a seasonaly strong one, this amount vastly exceeds the net savings of the country - about $150B per year. The differance must come from some type of borrowing, mortgage refinancing, etc., and would not be coming from derivitives since we are talking about individuals.

well a good day all around-no complaints -as to mutual fund inflows sure they are high but the outflows have picked up as well which to me means people are selling to get funds to prop up their deteriorating personal finances or the unemployed have to cash in to live. The market right now is sheer illusion all the stats this week were god awful and although it LOOKS like the market shrugged it off in reality it did not as the last two days attest-I think some smart money is reading the tea leafs well and getting out well the dumb money piles in just in time to hold the bag. ;)

Roger Arnold in a near panic today over possibility of ECB rate cute. Said he is thinking about selling all his gold holding in anticipation of a dollar rally. I think he is dead wrong -- but what do I know.

Roger Arnold is a hysterical emotional basket case.

That's why he doesn't trade.

One day, he says John Law II is a greatest Central Statist of all time, the next week, he says his policies are disasterous.

He owns a huge position in the CEF, yet says gold is not in a bull market.

Arnold has been wiped out and bankrupted twice.

Once as a trader.

Again as a Real Estate Pusher selling tax shelters.

He's not to be relied upon for market advice.

That's why I no longer listen to him.

Thanks, TE, that's cute! Good to see you and Brian back onboard.

Its been like having "missing family" around here.

My sister sent me this great survival link today. Its based on the Army Survival Manual.

http://www.wilderness-survival.net/

Now, then, do YOU have a Family Disaster Plan?

I have not succeeded yet in getting my own kids talking about it.

Thought I raised 'em better than that! LOL

HyperTiger helped me see the seriousness of this.

We are subject to so many possible disaster scenarios that it seems

to me that the least I can do is try to be prepared.

My biggest fear is how we deal with the folks that did nothing to prepare.

Let's say that right at this moment, a survival-type disaster occurs.

Your computer just went off and so did the lights and TV.

And everybody else is gonna try to survive however they can.

Now..... whatcha gonna do? Do you even know the questions to answer?

Who will go to work to keep the services running?

Are you prepared to eat for more than a few days?

Who will care for the children who lose their parents?

I wonder if we as a nation are truly survivors.

I am going to order the Army Survival Field Manual from Amazon and hope it gets here before the mailmen dont show up for work. :lol:

Sherlock

Brian...I think you are 100% correcto...that there going to be a

seriously NICE correction coming soon.

If they hold above 1142.50 $SPX CASH....on monday..I think it will

go back up and test highs though.

I guess the whole thing hinges on when BIG money decides to pull plug.

They probably want to suck a little more IRA money etc.

It only gonna take a few big boys to start slammin in sell programs to turn the rabid bulls into FEARINGS.

Archived