Night Stool

richmtn

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
any thoughts that March 13th might be a high (vs. the expected low) and we tank even more past it into early April?

I guess we'll see when we get there.

I think we go down hard for 2 to 3 weeks like FeedFool has been saying. Boy did he call today. How many weeks ago did he do that?

And I'll be happy with the 2+ weeks. I would look for a rally after that. We'll have to watch it sd we get there. Cycles Rule. B)

Richmtn's Gestalt-O-Graph

This is a closeup. Notice in the top pain the unsmoothed indicators have all turned lower. Those are big powerful waves. Another day or two of selling pressure and the S&P is gonna get smashed on the rocks below.

post-2-1046835019.png

DoubleFlush thanks for the great charts. You do some unique work. I love looking at a variety of things. My natural curiosity I guess. Tanks again. :D

Check out this weekly chart of the DOW. :grin: :grin: :grin:

post-2-1046835717.png

From the IDS MIT division.

Blackbelt:

Very difficult price action to judge....

If we are to put a top we have to put it by tomorrow or Friday the latest. The 2/25 SPX low is "critical". If it is taken out it validates the 3/3/03 as a key pivot which, in my opinion, won't be seen again for a long time.

But first thing first....the SPX needs to trade below 818.54. Unless it does that, anything can happen even the unthinkable

Have a good night

spx_15.gif

FeedFool:

post-3-1046888955.gif

Archived