The Honest Money Act

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll take a no-change day. I'm in no rush. No rush at all.

I can wait til November :lol:

Those who wait WILL WIN.............................

It's that simple.................

This second...........That trade............Is Irrelevant................

Overall WE WILL WIN.................I'm with you..............

Guest bullseatshitndie

what bears don't need today is an es candle like 7/1. bear trap of support and then ran to top daily boll band. id action was similar in that was below daily boll band, then ran up.

Lower lows on light volume.

Another test of Thursday's highs is on the way.

Probably a CSCO racket job up to new highs, then a failure.

Financials should remain weak, a slow SWUP at best.

Banks the only sector broken to new lows on higher volume.

Broads not ready to be shorted just yet....

Don't worry Depends. You will have another shot at it. I'd wait until Hussein meets the 42 virgins though. You may want to see how many virgins John Chambers meets up with as well. I do think the CSCO report will be a "sell the history" sort of situation. It's run up so much recently in anticiiiiiiiiiiii

pation.

Maybe an old dude likke Saddam gets a virgin discount :D

Saturday January 12, 2002

The Guardian

In August, 2001, the American television channel CBS aired an interview with a Hamas activist Muhammad Abu Wardeh, who recruited terrorists for suicide bombings in Israel. Abu Wardeh was quoted as saying: "I described to him how God would compensate the martyr for sacrificing his life for his land. If you become a martyr, God will give you 70 virgins, 70 wives and everlasting happiness." Wardeh was in fact shortchanging his recruits since the rewards in Paradise for martyrs was 72 virgins. But I am running ahead of things .

http://www.guardian.co.uk/saturday_review/...,631332,00.html

Don't worry Depends.  You will have another shot at it.  I'd wait until Hussein meets the 42 virgins though.  You may want to see how many virgins John Chambers meets up with as well.  I do think the CSCO report will be a "sell the history" sort of situation.  It's run up so much recently in anticiiiiiiiiiiii

pation.

Maybe an old dude likke Saddam gets a virgin discount :D

Saturday January 12, 2002

The Guardian

In August, 2001, the American television channel CBS aired an interview with a Hamas activist Muhammad Abu Wardeh, who recruited terrorists for suicide bombings in Israel. Abu Wardeh was quoted as saying: "I described to him how God would compensate the martyr for sacrificing his life for his land. If you become a martyr, God will give you 70 virgins, 70 wives and everlasting happiness." Wardeh was in fact shortchanging his recruits since the rewards in Paradise for martyrs was 72 virgins. But I am running ahead of things .

http://www.guardian.co.uk/saturday_review/...,631332,00.html

Is there slippage on virgins?? :huh: :o

I guess even virgins have a bid and ask to consider. :lol: :lol: <_<

Archived