World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Hale & hearty

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am being pressured by bears left and right. Here on the board. Todd Harrison, Michael Santoli, and my friend Lindsay Williams who emails me every time the market drops 1% telling me we're going to 1550 right now. 

The Them must be loaded with stocks up to the gills 'cause everybody's out or underweight :lol:

Last week, my dear mother-in-law who welcomed me into her home and family with open arms 16 years ago when I first came to visit my then future wife Danielle here in Quebec, passed away. She had been suffering for a long time, and we had been preparing for this for a long time. She had been praying for release, telling my wife and father-in-law that she wanted to go. Her prayer was granted a few days later.

The funeral is tomorrow. I will be joining my family to mourn the passing and celebrate the life of this simple and beautiful lady who has been such an important part of my life for the last 16 years.  She welcomed me into her heart with the greatest gift, her wonderful daughter who is my wife and a big and loving family to call my own. 

Mom Therese, for the past 7 years you have lived in the home that Danielle and I built for all of us, and we have treasured every single day you have spent with us. We knew for a long time that each one was a gift. You have graced us with your quiet simplicity and pure love. You will live in our hearts forever.   

THÉRÈSE PATENAUDE LEBOEUF

Lee,

Wishing you a blessed and peaceful day tomorrow.  Condolences for your loss.

Bruce

And The Crime Never Stops....And The Liars Still Lie........How F'ing Thoughtful...........

Continuing to Implement the ACA in a Careful, Thoughtful Manner

http://www.treasury.gov/connect/blog/Pages/Continuing-to-Implement-the-ACA-in-a-Careful-Thoughtful-Manner-.aspx

"The Administration is announcing that it will provide an additional year before the ACA mandatory employer and insurer reporting requirements begin."

"We have listened to your feedback.  And we are taking action. "

>: Saw it on Z Hedge

End the medical mafia scam. End the rogue state US medical dictatorship. End the 9% GDP skim to the medical mafia. End the ripoff of the American people. Ensure fairness to all. Join the world. Single Payer NOW to restore US competitiveness in world markets. 

Archived