Goin', I'm goin' to Chicago, goin' to Chicago

Sorry, but I can't take you

Goin' down, goin' down, now, goin' down, a-goin' down, now

Goin' down, goin' down, goin' down, goin' down, yeahh

Goin' down, goin' down, now, goin' down, goin' down, now

Goin' down, goin' down, now, goin' down

Goin' down, down, down, down, down

Ooh-woo-ooh, ooh-woo-ooh

How many Stoolies spend entirely WAY too much of their work day surfing the Stool when their real job is non-market related in nature? I probably waste half my day reading this stuff. I'm surprised I'm still employed. Who's with me?

Right there, MJ. Scary, innit?

Guilty as charged.

Mousey you are right.  As I posted earlier if DaBoyz are caught on the wrong side which DOC also alluded to-all HELL will break loose.  Trade Safe! with a proper STOP>

Brian, when I saw that yesterday in the Anals my jaw dropped. I wanted to ask more about that of you guys and Doc via a post here and make sure I understood what Doc was implying but, did not know how to do it without giving away the Anals. Thanks for bringing it up earlier and elaborating on it. I'm still not clear on what the net short on the mini's means. I am assuming that covers the Institutions to a degree nontheless, there seems to be a massive collapse coming if the equities drop hard tomorrow.

Thanks for bringing this up. This is a very good point I had not considered before. Many times I have trouble understanding the anals too and this just makes it less useful to me. I would appreciate a discussion area where paid members can freely discuss the anals to increase the value of Doc's offering.

Yeah, Doc. can we have a place to discuss the Anals for all the paid members? I to have questions at time what I am reading and would like to ask the members. You bring up many good points and with so many interpertations from the stoolies, it would be cool to discuss the differences.

Oilman

nikmei now down below 8,000. It has lost almost 3.5% today.

It will be interesting to see what gold and the markets will be at monday morning. Uncle Al must be wearing out the redphone right now making frantic calls.

Mousey you are right. ?As I posted earlier if DaBoyz are caught on the wrong side which DOC also alluded to-all HELL will break loose. ?Trade Safe! with a proper STOP>

Brian, when I saw that yesterday in the Anals my jaw dropped. I wanted to ask more about that of you guys and Doc via a post here and make sure I understood what Doc was implying but, did not know how to do it without giving away the Anals. Thanks for bringing it up earlier and elaborating on it. I'm still not clear on what the net short on the mini's means. I am assuming that covers the Institutions to a degree nontheless, there seems to be a massive collapse coming if the equities drop hard tomorrow.

Thanks for bringing this up. This is a very good point I had not considered before. Many times I have trouble understanding the anals too and this just makes it less useful to me. I would appreciate a discussion area where paid members can freely discuss the anals to increase the value of Doc's offering.

Great idea.

Perhaps this would encourage a few more people to put up the huge nineteen bucks to join the Stool, too.

Archived