Strictly For The Birds?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't trust this for a second, which tells you how beaten down I've been in the last three weeks:) Just heard some guys on bloomberg say that no one thinks this is "the" rally we've all been looking for. traders in the pits are skeptical, and taking profits.

I've got what GF and PD have going on--the "don't trust the breakdown syndrome"--opposite of what the bulls have(I hope)--which is the "confidence the bottom is in syndrome." GE needs to break down better than this for me to feel anything like relief.

Doc, the methodology is elegant and you make it look simple. Looking at Hurst's formulas I know what a brilliant mathematician he was. I'm fundamentally a skeptic, but I think you have only been wrong once or twice in the short time I' been a stock proctologist. That is amazing! Time will tell, but we can get so bogged down in too much information when you make it look so easy. And that is the way of any great musician/artist. I'm still banging my head against the wall with tmi(too much information). I'm learning.

That was classic Ewave stuff on QQQ today.

26.97 was almost 161% move of the Wave 1 move down this early morning... so we began wave 4 up late late in day... will finish up in AM.... then a Wave 5 down tomorrow to finish up this initial move off the highs

After that... no clue

Outside shot at one more thrust to new QQQ highs still looming... but not likely thanks to the fibo nachho turn which happened on cue

Guest EagerBeav

8700 broken, Beav feels better. :D :lol: Awesome calls SG & Doc, you guys ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to reading Anals tonite, and market tommorow. Time for a bar-b-que?!?! :P B)

A good day to all.

Archived