From The Mergers & Acquisitions Dept.

. . . . . . . . . . 2061342.jpg

Nov. 4 ? A small galaxy has just been detected as it is being ripped apart and swallowed by the much larger Milky Way. The Canis Major dwarf galaxy, as it is now called, is closer to the center of our galaxy than any previously known. The discovery, announced today by an international team of astronomers, is further evidence that the Milky Way has built its bulk by mergers and acquisitions. Researchers described the galaxy as a ?dismembered corpse.? . . .

Sounds like a real Vault of Horror situation to me . . .

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Time will tell......................And I know Valuations don't matter.................Technicals don't matter...........FunnyMentals don't matter...................

But considering we are valued higher than ever.....For no apparent reason.........Except to transfer our wealth to The Gang..................

Maybe we take a breather..................Just Maybe...........................Yet, I never doubt the power of the Threat Matrix...............

Of all the things I am proud of about this message board, and there are many, IDS World Markets, led by aussiebear, with her intrepid band of stoolies from every corner of the earth, is one of the biggest. Many tanks to you stoolies of the world!

A shame we don't have a few more global cousins on board but I guess lingual differences will always be one of the barriers...

People with forked tongues still have a right to speak up. ;)

Hey, where's the giant bone jam that was expected this morning? Are our most fervent dreams coming true -- that the market DECLINES ON GOOD NEWS?

The deteriorating funnymentals are certainly supportive of the bear case. This morning Britain joined Australia in cranking interbank rates a notch higher. Higher rates will be the KISS OF DEATH for both the economy and the hopelessly overvalued markets.

BOE applies the strap

Good day awl,

South African market rallying after ECB rate's decision, go figure........

Currency weakening, driving up miners, AAL at new high for the year at R146.50

Sooooooo, what's on the slab for the Ewe Ass tonite?

Golden Churn

Accumulation or Distribution

Your Golden Stool, including short and long term updated charts and price targets, is now loaded. Even if you are not a goldbug, you should read the Golden Stool! A daily Anals release. Take a subscribatory and get your daily release of the Golden Stool RIGHT NOW!

15 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $2.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!

Overextended? Oh yeah, almost parabolic!

But the highs should at worst get retested.

High volume tops always like to do that.

Are we going to fill the gap below now?

post-3-1068125215_thumb.jpg

Archived