Epicenter Of Excess

That haunting voice...

Arch Crawford expects market to top between Nov 29 and Dec 4. ?Then hard down for two weeks to what he called "a Hurstian 20 week cycle low". ?That would mean down to Dec 18 ish followed by an "attempt" to rally for two weeks into year end. Arch then expects a terrible, terrible first quarter for the markets

So far right on the mark!

hey pile, that quote looks to be a slightly misleading amalgamation, in terms of dates. arch, in different places, said he expected

-to go 'down hard' into december after the top around 29 nov;

-that the drop might last 2-3 weeks (in 5 dec interview w/ ike); and

-that the hurst cycles culminated right around today, after which we might see a tradable pop before the turrible Q1.

i took from this that he didn't necessarily expect the pop to happen on or around 18 dec, and that it might well be just the few days before year end. you'd sure think a thin day like yesterday would have been a good opportunity, though....

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
torah, btw, that is a truly kickass beard. it bespeaks wisdom and gravitas.

The other night, a Friday night when the Shabbos candles were lit, my four year old came up into my lap and looked at the top of my head and at my beard. She then turned to the candles with the wax dripping down as they burned.

She turned back to me and asked, "Did all of your hair from the top drip down to your beard?"

Archived