B4 The Bell Humpday October 6

Stupid Depublicrat poseur clowns ... eff you all ...

Rember just a while ago the were trying to

co-opt Johnny Cash's music for political

purposes too.

MH - good find - only don't go digging too deep

cause all you find is pork and ego at our expense.

And they want to spread this manure around the

world?

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Could someone tell me what Richard Russell's Primary Trend Index is saying now?

Richard Russell's proprietary indicators have been bullish for weeks.

Yet he sits on the sidelines, immobilized..........

To give Russell credit, his indicators were flashing a major buy signal at the May lows, yet he failed to take advantage of it.

My prediction is that when Russell, Tim Wood, and the rest of the Dow Theorists throw in the towel and go long when they finally get a "buy signal" on a Dow breakout, that's when the rally stops.

I'll be shorting when they finally give up.

Thanks. Read where he gave a buy signal and rescinded it a day later. Believe it was in the high 7000's Dow 30. I guess that's what happens when you don't believe your own indicators or your own eyes. What chance does a neophyte have when a 50 year pro can't get it right.

Before we start criticizing the best pro in the business, it might help if we actually knew what he wrote and when he wrote it. Criticism based on message board hearsay is pure unmitigated BS, and we don't engage in that here. I don't follow Russell that closely, buy I know that he bought the Dow Diamonds at the March low in 2003, when the Dow was just off the lows. He is also rated by Hulbert at the top for long term timing.

Since no one here has actually read what he wrote when he wrote it, it would be wise not to judge or conclude. Russell is simply the best in the business. Always has been, and will be, until he drops dead. If someone here is a subscriber, and wants to paraphrase what Russell has actually written lately, fine. But let's cut the nonsense of criticizing him when we have no damn idea what he actually said. As one who has been the target of that kind of thing, I find it annoying.

Saw the numbers up around 55-56 at one point here today Brian. Much heavier than yesterday when it was in the 40s and even 30s at one point. Yesterday shoulda been the day, but it wasn't, unfortunately.

Hello Brian4,

Said it before and i'll say it again.

Bernie Schaeffer is to negative. He is highly regarded but

he needs to go positive before we go down big. IMVHO.

patriot.

PS:Thanks to all on this board for their spiritedness for the

upcoming election. It proves to me the neccessity of my

getting more involved then ever for my candidates.

Without you guys I would have remained much to passive.

Best Day

Best Trading

patriot

Archived