B4 the Bell Weakend Round Table

Guest yobob1

Iraq War,always was a sales promo.I know one when I see one.Now the wee minions scramble about as their scary talking points crumble into asburdity.

Now's the time for the media to absolve their hefty role in the spreading of sales promo false factoids and grow some teeth.All these high-level players are pathetic,flailing LIARS,right up to the the ChimpinChief.You cannot go any higher,unless one wants to expose the men behind the curtains.

Every American has Iraqi blood on his or her hands,if they allow this creepy scam of death and destruction wrought IN THEIR NAMES to continue.

Hey,Hiding Bear,thanks for your thoughts on the deep storage gold riddle.And thanks for all the posts on the inner workings of the monetary carnies,it's invaluble stuff for home based riddle solving.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mars quote:

"But if he holds on to the trade then all he has is a bad trade that might turn around. And since no one knows what the outcome will be (for certain) his best, political course of action is to stay in the trade.

I know that's simplistic but it is unfortunately the model he has to work with and it is the model he seems to have chosen to follow."

The only trouble with this "trade" is that it is not about a few bob that you lose,it's about the life and death of thousands of human beings whether US soldiers or Iraqi "insurgents" men,women and children.These traders are characterized by their sociopathic personalities.The overwhelming need to retain power whatever the cost because in the end some Rovian sociopath will probably be able to spin them off the hook!

If I was John Kerry, I would hire this man-click on the daily reckoning link in the margin and then click on and read "The Conservative Case against George W. Bush by William Bryk" A great piece of writing and the Cold, Hard Truth that know one even Shrub could spin out of-Bravo to Mr. Bryk! ;)

Mars quote:

"But if he holds on to the trade then all he has is a bad trade that might turn around. And since no one knows what the outcome will be (for certain) his best, political course of action is to stay in the trade.

I know that's simplistic but it is unfortunately the model he has to work with and it is the model he seems to have chosen to follow."

The only trouble with this "trade" is that it is not about a few bob that you lose,it's about the life and death of thousands of human beings whether US soldiers or Iraqi "insurgents" men,women and children.These traders are characterized by their sociopathic personalities.The overwhelming need to retain power whatever the cost because in the end some Rovian sociopath will probably be able to spin them off the hook!

That's the bottom line it ain't a trade and some mother's son is getting shot at right now. Dump the Shrub.

Mars quote:

That's the bottom line it ain't a trade and some mother's son is getting shot at right now. Dump the Shrub.

There's also a sinister self-preservation angle here that makes your analogy far less suitable.

If this entire CONSPIRACY TO DEFRAUD is revealed in its entirety, the perpetrators will either be hung for Treason and/or brought before the International Court on war Crimes, then executed. The stakes are far higher for their own personal skins than your analogy provides for, and after all, their own self interest is the ONLY consideration.

A conspiracy is only as good as the ability of ALL of the co-conspirators to stick to the cover story.

This one is coming unraveled right before our eyes. Follow the money.

From Bravo to Mr.Bryk B4:

"Thus Congressional power atrophies in the face of flag-waving presidents. Perhaps Congress is too preoccupied with swilling from the gravy trough that our politics has become to recall its Constitutional role as a co-equal branch of government, guarding its powers and privileges against executive usurpation. The Congress has forgotten that the men who exacted Magna Carta from King John at sword point instituted Parliament to restrain the executive from its natural tendency to tax, spend and war.

The qualities that make American life desirable evolved from our civil society, created by millions of men and women using the freedom created under limited constitutional government. Only a fool would believe they could be spread overnight with bombs and bucks, and only a fool would insist that the values defined by George W. Bush as American are necessarily those for which we should fight any war at all.

Indeed Bravo Mr Bryk!

NO, my guess is it will be something of a vicious character assination nature.  Another BIG LIE, they can use as a plausible excuse.

dude,

pleeeease, pass the Koolaid and dont spill the bong juice :lol: .... there is no way Bush can duck the debates, no way, unless there is an event that requires his executive attention.

who wants to bet a quarter?

sherlock - i lost my checkbook - any ideas, its in the house somewhere or a worker walked out with it?

Mars quote:

Understood and I said that earlier. All I was trying to do here was explain the model - not excuse it - it is unexcusable.

My method of explaining things can be harsh and direct and simplistic. But, if you think about it, everything in life is a trade.

Archived