B4 the Bell Weakend Round Table

Guest yobob1

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Say it ain't so!!!

DEBATE MYSTERY: DID KERRY HAVE CHEAT SHEET?

http://drudgereport.com/

Did that "cheat sheat" make the President repeat his slogans over and over as though he doesn't have an orginal thought going thru his pea brain?

LOL,

The President was touring the disaster areas and meeting with hurricane victims that day. There were were also three fake anthrax attacks in Florida that afternoon that he had to monitor.

Kerry got a manicure! :)

By the way, there will be no more debates.

Doc, why do you say that?

The only way I can think of on why the debates would be cancelled is the worst awful event: another 911 type thing.

Is this what you foresee or did you have something else in mind?

McHugh has done a nice job of summing up where we are from an Elliott point of view and he is right that we could go a little higher towards or even to 10,300. However we are in the Zone now where anywhere from here to there could be the End for the bullz. I note tomorrow is a "busy" Astro day and the charts imply volatility and a wide ranging day those usually translate into a gap and then reversal or a one way day from Bell to Bell. I think we'll know not to long after futures open!

Say it ain't so!!!

DEBATE MYSTERY: DID KERRY HAVE CHEAT SHEET?

http://drudgereport.com/

Did that "cheat sheat" make the President repeat his slogans over and over as though he doesn't have an orginal thought going thru his pea brain?

LOL,

The President was touring the disaster areas and meeting with hurricane victims that day. There were were also three fake anthrax attacks in Florida that afternoon that he had to monitor.

Kerry got a manicure! :)

Sleddog, my dear friend, that remark about manicures comes from a Fox news article that they have since had to apologize for because it was a fake report.

Puleeeze, sleddy, try to look at lots of websites to validate the info you make your decisions on.

I realize that you are religious based person in all this election brew-ha.

But, please, I ask you, would Jesus tolerate the lies being told about our

current endeavors in Iraq? Would Jesus have approved of the wide spread

killing of so many Iraqi civilians? Jesus did not support wars.

Therefore, I just don't understand your support of those who support the killing

of other humans in order to further the goals of our current govt leaders and their

military/industrial establishment cohorts.

I just don't understand. Some how I think that guy called the Devil is deeply

involved in all this. Or does everybody now think that there is no Master of

Evil in this Universe. For those who think so, I say, the biggest trick foisted on the

human race is that the Devil does not exist. Whether you are a religious person or not, there is an evil side to the face of humankind. And they are winning.

Sleddy- yesterday another Scandal Sheet had an article claiming Shrub had an earpiece and was getting radioed answers which could be why he kept repeating himself-whut?, whut? whut?-LOL!

Brian4, do you have a link to that?

I have searched but not found it. I like to see/read the accusations made by each

side so that I can evaluate what I think is the true story.

FOX news just retracted a story that defamed John Kerry's behavior after the debates,

so we have to be aware of the extremes some go to to lie, mislead, etc.

I want to track each allegation to its conclusion.

Thanks.

Overtime:

For those of you asking me for info on your astrology charts, I need the following info:

Date of Birth: Mo/Day/Year

Time of Birth: What was the time shown on your birth certificate, or family records and any reasons why that time might not be correct. My software makes all the necessary

adjustments for Daylight Time, etc, so just tell me the time as seen on your clocks when you were born.

Location of Birth: This is probablythe city where the hospital was located vs birth at home

If you have some kind of specific issue that has caused you to ask me for help, then

please note that also.

Due to my own emotional frustarations which impede my clarity of mind, I am somewhat behind schedule in fulfilling requests. Oh MEEEEEE!! :P :P

it is fun every now and then to watch the anchors on FOX really squirm as the script occassionally goes haywire,they really dont know how to react.

Imagine being given the brief that Bush won the election and you have to go out there and put the best possible spin on it.

I'm sure you meant to say "Bush won the Debate"

Funny to contemplate, though.

Holding up a red shoe on camera, and having to spend the day describing it as a green shoe...cannot be easy. Everyday that a new revelation surfaces and more FACTS are revealed, the squirming will increase.

Bush is a man who does not hear, or does not listen. That, rather than Kerry's confident professionalism, was what was important Thursday night. The challenger, we know, has had problems because he hears too many voices; he listens to everyone. The only people we know the president listens to are members of his small court, led by Vice President Cheney, who has been pushing the preposterous for the past three years.

Bush has a serious set of flaws that both blind him to alternatives

and can keep him locked into an incorrect path.

When given appropriate direction and on the right path, even a diffucult one,

his simple-minded resoluteness can be an asset.

However, in the case of an unfolding complex set of international and

global economic situations facing the president, it is important that the person

at the helm can intelligently sort through options, be open to input and

formulate some bold, original thinking.

Sadly, Bush does not seem capable of this and gave another glipse of it with his

performance in the debates. I'm all for giving someone a chance, but

Bush seems intellectually incapable of rising to the challenge and handicapped

by his unique brand of inflexibility.

I guess the question comes down to who is most qualified to respond to the difficult

economic and international challenges that will face the next president.

Intelligence, collaboration and ingenuity are going to be highly necessary

traits for the next president.

SEH

All of this is interesting but let me bring it home for ya'll. If you are on the right side of a trade and its trending ever after ever in a profitable direction it is easy as pie to be resolute and "stay the course."

However, when you get on the wrong side of the trade what do you do then? If you insist that you were correct and stay in the trade because it might turn around then you could be considered just as resolute as in the first scenario. Resolute but dumb as a stone for staying on the losing course. If on the other hand you dump the trade and take your loss then people would say you wasted your money and you probably shouldn't have taken the trade in the first place. And they wouldn't be wrong.

Do you see the similarities? - Bush has over 1000 American lives plus countless Iraqi lives and a lot of American treasure invested in this trade. If he dumps it he will be considered wrong, a life waster and people will say he shouldn't have taken the trade in the first place. He will be vilified and pilloried everywhere he turns and the vilifiers and pilloriers will not be wrong.

But if he holds on to the trade then all he has is a bad trade that might turn around. And since no one knows what the outcome will be (for certain) his best, political course of action is to stay in the trade.

I know that's simplistic but it is unfortunately the model he has to work with and it is the model he seems to have chosen to follow.

Archived