Psyche Almost Gets to Shower

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and,

Attention. Read this. As your jickiss has said, over and over, "Anyone who is not Genuinely Afraid Now is a Moran."

What do you thimk, Doc?

up 700% per cent.

http://www.philly.com/inquirer/business/20...employment.html

My cousin's husband is in the carpet business out there in Berwyn. Things really went south last year. They're a little better this year.

Another cousin lives in Haverford. Not as rich as people think.

Haverford a real nice place. Philly is a huge bargain compared to every place else in the Northeast.

Zillow Home Value Index
txt_no_flash.gif

You need the latest version of the Macromedia Flash Player.

Download the free Flash Player now!

btn_macromedia.gif

I think it was about 4-5 years ago I pointed out in the Fed Report that Japan has a lot of old people and that sooner or later they would have to become net sellers of Treasuries. I think that this rumor has substance. It makes perfect sense. The selling will only grow over time. I'll let you figure out the implications.

I think it was about 4-5 years ago I pointed out in the Fed Report that Japan has a lot of old people and that sooner or later they would have to become net sellers of Treasuries. I think that this rumor has substance. It makes perfect sense. The selling will only grow over time. I'll let you figure out the implications.

I am sure shorty will show up and give us the implications in his own blunt words.

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

Dear Doc,

Exactly! The Demon-graphics of Japan's age-ing population cry for sales of Bonds to get that Magic substance: Money.

but, what about, for instance, closer to Home, Kali, and all of the Other States that are the so called "Plan Sponsors" for the Giant Unfunded Rip Off Budget Busters called the State and Teachers Retirement Plans, wonders your jickiss a-loud????

well, Cash Flow is all that Matters, and Cash is King, no??????

your jickiss recalls (vaguely) posting quite some time ago here about how the Kalperz Plan would have to Sell Securities to continue to pay payments to them that are "Contracted" to be paid, now being "Officially off the job Retired."

ahem.

How can NJ and PA and other unbalanced entities be Far Behind? If the Kali plans are really Behind, well, just were are they now, today, getting the monie that they send out Each and Every Month? It seems to your jickiss that just about every jurisdiction has reported a fast move of the Public Suctor to get on RETIREMENT STATUS as quickly as is possible. Of course, their thimking is that a greater claim to continue to be Paid exists for them that have "Taken Permanent Official Retirement." No body can Blame them, and soon, says your jickiss, no body will be able to pay them, either, UNLESS the money can get put into the Markets to keep the Balloonnsss up.

alas, as Buddha reported, so far, nothing has really Happened, has it?

tic, toc, tic, toc........

Meanwhile, goldar has slipped below the 08-05 support cluster and looks like it could be headed to the 97 area if the 08-05 can't be recovered.

GOLDAR - sounds like an old fashion science fiction villain :lol:

"Darn it all GOLDAR! Give back the crown jewels!!

post-1110-1259889745.jpg

:P

I suppose somebody else will come along and just print up some more money to buy them. Anyway before they start selling them one would think they would stop buying but what do I know.

What does Jickiss think of Elliotwave?

"My firm, ThirdWave, is bullish on the greenback; Its Elliott Wave count puts the Dollar Index in the final stages of wave v of 5 -- with a powerful corrective move (three waves of 5-3-5) to follow. Our upside target for the Dollar Index on this likely correction will be the 80 to 82 area. A long position provides much more upside potential than downside (using the support level of 74.20 as a stop) at current levels.

Strategy: My firm's target for the US Dollar Index was 74.36 and it has been met. We are now playing the long side of DXY via the UUP ETF with a stop in place on any close below 74.20." http://www.minyanville.com/articles/bonds-...e/index/a/25691

Archived