The Post-It-Note

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Calm down, guys:

The sentiment here is just opposite to the day after Intc reported its 2Q earning. I remember there were a lot of bears swearing about it. What happened next day was that the market reversed its huge gains at the openning. Remember that market rarely goes down in straight line.

Like I said they need "all" rates to drop significantly rates can never go up again...unless you want the pits of burning diesel to show up...

Exponential debt inflation is the very fabric of space and time for the fantasy world we float around in...

The whole house of cards is just debt backing debt and only exponential debt inflation can sustain the ponzi system...

If Exponential debt inflation stops for any reason then the fantasy ends and reality begins...

The rising bond yeild is a fantasy destroyer

It won't be over until the "dread" appears and that is a ways off yet.

This is just a minor deflationary shockwave at this point...it remains to be seen how much damage it can do and how long it can run... But you can be sure that the FED won't be chopping rates by 550 basis points again...That hail mary play is done...

Calm down, guys:

The sentiment here is just opposite to the day after Intc reported its 2Q earning. I remember there were a lot of bears swearing about it. What happened next day was that the market reversed its huge gains at the openning. Remember that market rarely goes down in straight line.

Stocks went straight up for 4 months. Bonds went straight down for... well, they still are. Anything can happen at these valuation levels with the death of bonds and housing.

Roid,

Tanks but, I don't put that much effort into that work. It is for everyone to get an idea of what I'm thinking. I realise that there are alot of novice stoolies out there. I ain't SG.

I only get flamboyent through the lyrics I post. (most of the time). :grin:

WHT up .05.....BGO up .04....new 52 week highs. WHT afterhours, I love it..didnt even know it traded any afterhours but what the hell!! :lol: Gold going back and forth getting dizzy up for the day. Matrix robots short circuiting everywhere. Lets hope the put/call ratio doesnt hit historic levels tomorrow.....

Archived